Chapter 6

Its been so long, hasn't it. I'm sorry I took so long to update, I had major major MAJOR writers block. But I mange to get through though.  Anyways, lets get on with the story. Sorry, its short I ran out of ideas

'Why did she smack me, Hera has never smacks anyone' Sabine laid awake in a small bed, in the farthest room in the back. 'Somethings really wrong. Zeb is different, Hera is different. I don't-'

"Agh!" She gave at her head, sitting up. "My head!"

Aching pain invaded her head, concealing her thoughts. Her head was pulled forward by her hands, her knees tucked in under her arms. She sat curled into a ball begging for the pain to fade. Her hands had left a few monuments later, but her head still ached. She climb off the bed, slowly walking into hall. A light gleamed from the end. She quietly walked down toward the end of the hall, peering in to the room. Seeing that no one was near, Sabine continued to walk across the room to the front door. Placing her hand on the handle, she hesitantly turned the knob opening it with a loud creak. Stopping half way, she looked back making sure no one woke. She turned back to find a furry wall blocking her way.

"Zeb!" She nearly shouted.

Jumping in surprise he turned around. "Sabine?, What you doing out here?"

"Oh, uh...Hera sent me out to go...uh...look for Ezra." She smiled nervously.

"Right, Ill let you go then." Zeb stepped to the side.

She made eye contact with him, keeping her mouth shut. She hurried down the street before Zeb figured out the truth. Once out of eye shoot she ran, fearing for her life.

"Sabine! Get back here!" Someone called from behind.

'Oh on, they found out. They're going to kill me.' She looked up at the building, scanning for a way to escape. She then noticed a few stacked crates leading up on top. Looking behind her, she ran for. She stopped at the edge, catching her breathe before looking down below. Zeb had ran past her heading down toward the end of town. Sabine was home free and took no chance to flee again. She jumped from building to building, getting farther away. Once the distance between her and her crew was safe she jumped down into the nearest alley.

"That was close." Her voice shaky and uneven.

She leaned against the wall as things started to spin. Her head once again pounded with pain. She tried to stand up straight and move out of the alley, but her vision started to fog. The dizziness became worst, she felt uneven like she was going to fall. Her hand pushed on her head, trying to stamp out the pain.

"What are you doing here!?" A voice came from the front.

The throbbing pain abruptly vanished from her head and the dizzies died down. Her vision began clear only to meet face to face with a small knife. She focused on the knife held close to her neck, not sure what to say.

"I said! What are you doing here?!" The voice repeated.

Sabine looked up from the knife, making eye contact with the person. Her brown eyes met to electric blue, She stepped back in shock.

"Ezra! I'm glad to you're okay!" She reached out for a hug, but Ezra push the knife closer. "Ezra, what are you doing. Its me Sabine, I'm your fr-"

"You're no friend of mine!" He cut her off.

"What do you mean, we're family!" Sabine stepped back further.

"Not anymore, after what you did!" Ezra shouted, his face grew darker.

"What did I d-"

"You know what you did, Sabine. Don't play innocent with me, you joined the Empire!" Tears slid down his face as he shouted.

"I dont know what you're saying, I cant remember anything before Hera hit me!" She started to cry.

"You attacked me and Lucy!"

"I dont remember any of that, you have to here me out! The last I remember is leaving to rescue Kanan, I dont remember what happen after that! I'm sorry if I hurt you, I'm sorry if I betrayed you!" Sabine screamed at the teen, tears soaked her face.

Ezra face grew calmer, bring the knife away from Sabine. "You dont remember anything?"

Sabine nodded.

"I'm sorry, I was just-"

"Worried? I understand." She smiled

"What happened to the rest?" Ezra voice perked up in hopes they turned back.

"There still under the hold of the siths."

"Oh, okay." Ezra looked around them. "We better get inside, follow me."

He lead them deeper in to the alley and around the corner to the backside of the house. Ezra opened a door into a kitchen, walking inside he went through another door a few feet ahead of them. The room had a very small light coming from a candle on a desk in the corner of the room next to a couch. On the couch sat a very young girl in a white dress with a tooka on her lap. Once she saw Sabine she jumped up.

"Ezra, watch out its the girl that attack us!" She shouted.

"Its fine, Lucy. Shes on our side." He walked closer to her, trying to clam her down. Sabine followed him.

"Lucy this is Sabine, Sabine this Lucy"