Chapter 8

ME: Wow, I can't believe this! I got two chapter out in two days. I'm one a role. But I'm afraid this is the last chapter for the story. But I did leave an ending where I start a sequel off of it. But Its your chocie if you want a sequel.

I'm going to be taking a vote, there are two choice

1. I can leave it at this

or

2. I can make a sequel.

Ezra: Oh, hey your back

Me: I know isnt it great!

Ezra: Nope, but I want to see what happens in the story.

Disclaimer: ghgsdbdusavbfduys, Don't own, duifgagrfsgydag

Yay! last chapter

Ezra stood in the hanger bay of the star destroyer, behind him a young girl cowered in the hands the mandalorian teen. Two dark side followers stood at either side of the three holding them in place as the new sith lord emerged from the shadowy entrance. His hair was pulled back into a ponytail, but his eyes twinkled with power as the golden yellow circled the eyes. His lips curved to form a sinister smile as he saw his former padawan standing in his presence. Ezra peered at the man standing before him.

"Darovit, we have brought you what you desire." Zeb and Hera bowed, laying eyes of the two girl, as he approached. Sabine quickly grab the reversed substance from Hera's belt, readying herself for Ezra's signal.

"Good, now we can began." He's smiled darken as he made eye contacted with the young Ezra. "Darin, hand me the serum." The cloaked figure handed Kanan a purple substance. "I'm sure miss Sabine here told you all about this chemical and how it works on non force sensitive begins, but for this to work on force sensitive beings you need to give them a small push and you're small push is this girl's life." Kanan grab hold of Lucy, holding her up by her neck. He then threw her to the cold ground. "This will be fun. Kallus, ready your guns."

"No." Ezra calmly spoke up. "I'll die before you ever touch her." The boy ignited his light saber. He looked behind at Sabine, giving a small nod. Facing the sith once again, his scowl deepen as he ready himself for battle.

The sith pulled out his saber, ignited a blood red blade. He intensely eye the boy who dared to challenged him. He stood straight, his eyes darted along the boy seeking for signs of movement. The two stared deeply at each other as the mental prepared themselves for what is to come. A sharp cry abruptly echo of the walls of the hanger bay. Kanan's eyes shifted to his followers behind the boy. The mandalore had injected the reversed chemical into the arms of the lasat and the twi'lek. The mans eyes widen an inched, but thought nothing of it. Without a second glance, Kanan returned to the battle

Swiping left, Kanan was the first to move, but Ezra on an instinct, swiped right as the two light sabers clashed, making the blades sizzle and spark, creating a green light from the two, both blue and red. Ezra grit his teeth, his struggling face more than noticeable by the bright light. Kanan gave a yell and pushed off, causing Ezra to stumble a bit, before Kanan charged again. Ezra expected the blade to go for the chest, but in one nanosecond, it headed for his head. Horrified, Ezra dodged away from harm, but a small clump of dark blue hair paid its price and was chopped off, slowly falling it turning to ashes before it reached the ground. A gasp could be heard from the far right corner of where Ezra stood. Looking back he saw Lucy in the arms of Hera, her face hidden from view as she pushed her head against the chest of the twi'lek out of pure terror. Ezra face straightened, he was determined to free his master and save the life of the young girl. Turning to face Kanan, he noticed angry was boiling up inside his master. The mans breathing slowly became uneven, his eyes became a deeper shade of the golden yellow. Kanan held his saber in his hands, he swayed the saber to the right ready to strike.

Ezra knew that the longer the battle, the more tiresome he will become. He had to end this fast, and in a way Kanan would never think of. If there was only a way to break his trance... He was force out of his thoughts the two light sabers immediately clashed together once more, Ezra jumped back and gave a worried frown. The two stood there, face to face, six feet away from each other, Kanan's dead stare seemed to stare into the padawan's soul. Ezra took a quick glance toward Kanan's hand, it seemed to open up a little bit. 3,2,1... Kanan shot his hand forward, in attempt to knock Ezra sideways. It was successful, Ezra flung to the side barely missing to the wall. Recovering from the force, Ezra stood up holding his saber in front of him preparing to defend himself. Kanan came at full power, driving Ezra back a little ways. His strikes increase in power after every blow he gave Ezra.

"Kanan! You have to break free!" Ezra cried out as he was pushed closer to the corner of the hanger. "Please!"

Kanan responded with a firm attack. Ezra was quick, he blocked the hit pushing Kanan off him. Ezra stood his ground as the man tightened his grip on the red saber. Unexpectedly Kanan's hand shoot forward and Ezra's saber flue from his hands to the sith. The boy looked across the bay, making eye contact with Sabine. She gave a nod. Returning a nod himself, Ezra pulled the small cylinder holding the substance out from behind his pocket. Making one last eye contact with Sabine, he knew what he had to do but it would cost him dearly. He sped down toward the sith. Kanan sung at the kids head but poorly missed as Ezra ducked down avoiding the hit of the Light saber. Seeing his chance, Ezra plunged the tube onto Kanan's arm.

The man small painful cry before ripping off the cylinder. The bottle shattered against the metal ground as Kanan looked around him. "Wha..." Kanan glanced behind him, his crew member crowed together mere feet from him.

"Kanan." A small painful cry came from his front.

Ezra stood limply in front of Kanan. A red lightsaber had impaled it self in the lower chest of the teen. Kanan, realizing he was holding the blood red saber, dropped it letting it bash against the floor deactivating itself.

" Ezra!" Lucy cry out, as Ezra fell.

Catching the boy before he hit the ground, Kanan laid him down peacefully. "You were a great master," Ezra said in a said hushed tone. "I'm sorry I didn't listen, I'm sorry for not following you're instructions half the time. You deserved better then me. Please forgive me."

"No Ezra, forgive me. I pushed you to think you were not good enough. I didn't listen to how you felt. I got mad at you when you were upset. Please for give me! Please?!" Kanan pushed back Ezra hair away from his face.

"I forgive you, Kanan. I'll always for give, you were like a father to me." Ezra voice gradually disappeared as his eyelids slowly closed over his eyes. A tear slid down the side of his cheek as his last breathe slowly left the touch of his lips.

Kanan slowly rose up from the floor. A evil laughed fill the hanger, the rebels turned and stared at Darin. Kanan frown darken as he ignited Ezra's lightsaber. "I'll give you 10 second to get out of here!"

With one more laugh, Darin jumped on to his leaving ship fleeing from the star destroyer. Kanan fell to his knee, he had killed his padawan and he would never forgive himself.

_0_

Kanan stared out the phantoms in to the dark void of space. Somewhere between all the stars Ezra's body laid in the metal hanger of the abandon star destroyer. Not a day has past that Kanan or the crew did not think of their youngest crew member. But they had one last part of Ezra they still hanged on to. The small young girl. The girl named Lucy.

Ezra: What hold on, Did you just killed me off!

Me: Actual, no I made Kanan kill you

Ezra: That's even worse, but the way you left us with that. I can't believe you!

Me: Well, believe me. If the readers want a sequel, I could just continued off what I had.