Chapter 4

Me: HELLO! Everyone, I'm so happy to write again. Its been a long few weeks for me. But I am happy to be back. I was going to post earlier but school started and it kept me busy and I was also busy moving for two weeks, but enough about me lets get to the story. But before we start i need to note that the chapter is short because my writing

Disclaimer: She does not own anything at all, nothing at all.

Ezra's eyes widen at the sight of the ghost. They were just standing there in the middle of the street like nothing had ever happened, but why didn't they come back to the ghost. Something was off but he could not put is finger on it. He watched the ghost crew from the roof top, studying every move they make. A moment later a small white and grey tooka ran across the path of the ghost crew and soon a young girl ran after it but tripped on a stone landing right in front of them. Hera bent down in front of the girl. Ezra, expecting Hera to help the girl up, relaxed brushing off the feeling of uneasiness and jumped down into a alley. He then walked out into the streets just in time to see Hera slap the girl. Ezra got a little closer to here Hera almost yell at her to watch where she was going, he stood there shocked at what she just did. He knew something was wrong and that proved his theroy. The little girl laid down on the ground as Hera and the others turned away and left. Ezra waited for the crew to be out of eye shot before he ran up to the girl. She had short inky black hair and pale skin and wore a short white dress that was made with some sort of cloth which was know covered in dirt. With each step he took towards the girl, Ezra remembered how helpless he had felt at that age. Before he grew up; before he knew the Ghost crew. But after what he saw, he wasn't so sure he knew his family anymore.

Before he knew it he was kneeling above her. "Are you okay?"

The girl turned her head to face Ezra. "Yeah, I'm okay." Ezra's eyes widened with surprise. How did she escape from the Empire? It couldn't be...

"Lucy?" The young girl tilted her head in confusion, but started to crack a smile. Before Ezra could mutter another word, the little girl wrapped her arms around him in a hug.

"Ezra! Yay, you're back!"

"How did...where did... what happen?" Ezra stepped back to take a look at Lucy.

"I'm not sure, all i remember is waking up in a cell then falling asleep and waking up somewhere else." Lucy jumped up and down with excitement.

"Wait you're telling me...OUCH!" Ezra looked down at a small white and grey tooka that had just bitten him. The tooka walked over to lucy and sat at her feet giving a death glare at ezra, who in return gave one back.

"Oh you little..." Ezra muttered and lunged for the tooka. Before he could get his hands on it, Lucy held her hands out in protection.

"Be careful, Ezra. He's mine." Ezra stood in shock as the tooka growled at him.

"What? You own this tooka?" Lucy nodded eagerly with a huge smile plastered on her face. "Okay?" Ezra looked up briefly and saw a group of stormtroopers headed towards them. "This might be important to our immediate future, so where have you been hiding out?"

"Yeah about that... I been using your old house."

"YOU BEEN WHAT!" Ezra's face turned red.

Lucy dug her foot into the Earth, clasped her hands and smile angelically. "Yeah. That's okay with you right?" Ezra looked up again to see the troopers running in their direction. They had been spotted, but he hadn't done anything.

"LUCY!? What did you do?"

"Well, about that...run!" And with that, she took off down the road tugging Ezra along for the ride.

_0_

"Why are we..." Ezra's voice trailed when he caught sight of his old house. "Never mind."

They had lost the troopers two blocks ago but Lucy insisted that they should keep running. Something suddenly brush against Ezra's leg, he went stiff. Taking a glance, he saw the little tooka.

He then turned to face Lucy. "So does this," pointing to the tooka. "Have a name."

"Yes, Snowy." Lucy smile and picked up the tooka.

"So..." Ezra was cut off by a loud crash coming from the alley. Sensing Lucy stiffen, Ezra move toward the alley. "Hello? Who's there?"

A dark buff figure moved slowly toward the light, revealing a furry purple beast.

"Zeb!?" Ezra nearly screamed

"Hello, Ezra." Zeb took a step closer and smiled.

Me: Bye I will post sometime soon, I dont know when