Chapter 3

Me: Thanks for tuning in today, my rebelpire. Its now time to know that in this chapter that-

Ezra: really, you always stop AFG from spoiling the chapter but you do it anyway

Me: I was just going to say that this chapter is really long, well longer then what i usually do and speaking of spoilers, i just spoiled the first episode of Star Wars Rebels a few days ago (stomps foot)

Ezra: Whats so bad about that

Me: I know most everything so its not going to be a surprise but i am happy i know who is going to die in there and that- Oh wait i cant spoil it for the rebelpire

Ezra: wait, whos going to die? Wait it could be kanan or worst me!

Me: How would it be worse if you died, oh never mind but i do think you should know (whispers in ezras ear)

Ezra: What that person, no they cant kill that person, wait i need to go tell everyone else

Me: ezra wait...never mind. Disclaimer?! oh and i have an important announcement at the end so please check it out

Disclaimer: We do not own star wars rebels even if we or SW knows whats going to happen.

.................................................................................................................................................

Your not going anywhere" A deep voice came from behind and Ezra know exactly who it was, Agent Kallus.

Ezra, afraid it move, stood completely still and looked straight at Sabine and Kanan as they looked straight at him. Kallus moved one of his hands off the teens shoulder and waved it in the air, like trying to swat a fly away from his head.

"Let the..." Kallus never finish, Zeb smashed his fists against the agents head knocking him to the floor. The boy, still frighted to stone, slightly moved his head to his right trying to caught a glimpse of the now knocked out Kallus. He inspected the face of the man, blood poured out of the swollen nose along with blood leaking out of his right eye. A big red mark could be seen across his right cheek, it was like someone slapped a round red sticker on him.

Ezra was awoken from his trance by a big slap to the back. The blow almost made him lose his balance, but he was able to recover. "Stop your gawking and get a move on, kid! Sabine and Kanan need our help." Zeb had already taken off in the direction of his other crew mates. Ezra started to follow, but the next thing he heard were the shots of a blaster.

He looked up shocked to see Sabine laying on the ground. "Ezra, stay clam it was on stun, Sa...Sabine is not dead." Ezra whispered to him self trying to stay clam and help his team. "Stay clam, dont worry will save them if you just help." He took each step careful, slowly making his way to his master but as he looked at his master another blaster shot went off barely missing Kanan. Ezra look ahead of him Zeb had stop in horror as 2 more blaster went off but at that time Ezra ran trying to get to his master. He just barely pass Zeb when something or someone grab his arm, he looked back to see Zeb holding his arm tight. He struggled to get free from Zeb's grasp but it was no use, he turned his attention back to Kanan just as the last blaster went off and Kanan fell to the ground. Ezra stood in shock, he was going to loss his master not only his master the girl who was like a sister to him he was going to loss both. He watch as some of the troopers dragged Kanan and Sabine away the rest turned to the two left Ezra and Zeb.