I'm a 17 yr old teenager and yeah I have to protect the universe; Chapter 2

~Chapter 2~

Luke looks at me with eyebrows raised and snorts.

"Haha. Nice glare dirt girl."

I remembered what I promised myself a little while ago.

"I'm soo going to get him."

Stasified, I search for that orb deep inside myself. I don't have to wander far. I find it, feel the light burst within the orb, within my body. I close my eyes and utter words known to no one but me. "Eedka iyo qalbeetha haa squ dah eemato." The plants surrounding every inch and corner of my room explodes, sending dirt, plants, and flowers raining onto Luke. "Ha. Take that asshole." I grin at the chaos merely 6 words created. Luke looks at me, pissed. "Oh and you better clean that up buddy. You don't want my Mom walking in here while there's a plant explosion. You're ass is going to have some explaining to do." If looks could kill, I'd be dead already. The look of complete despise on Luke's face is epic.

Classic.

Totally priceless.

"What are you staring at Luke? Clean!"

I give him one last smirk, and walk out of the room.

I'm in the living room, hearing Luke's screams of outrage as he battles the plants I brought to life in my room. Judging by the pitch of his screams, the vines are soooo twisting and curling around him like a cobra. I laugh, and pick up the phone. It's time to call Blaze and Selena.

--------------------------------

Selena and I are on the outskirts of town fighting which we do everynight. We're trying to see what will distingush what. Will Selena's ocean of ice cold crystal water beat my fiery flames? Or will my flames take out her water? Right now, it's defintely a tie. I feel a sudden vibration in my back pocket. I'm thrown off balance, scared actually that my orb might be sensing the Dark Four's upcoming arrival. I put my hand in my pocket.

It's my damn phone.

Selena instingushes my flames and pumps a her fist in the air.

"IN YOUR FACE!"

Count on Willow to make me lose.

"WHAT", I bark into the phone.

"Oh gettin all snippy are we? Chill Blaze. We need to have a meeting at my house. ASAP. Bring along Selena. I know you two are trying to see which one's power dominates the other. Again."

I could practically feel her eyeballs rolling in her head.

"Very funny. We'll be there. What's the emergency?"

"No emergeny Blaze. Just practice."

"Alright then. Peace Will."

"Peace Blaze."

I looked at Selena in disdain, "Will wants us", I grumble "Oh don't give me that look Fire Boy. It's not my problem I beat you the third time this week." I feel myself blushing. "You're going down tomorrow", I say, rather weakly. Selena sends me her ever radiating smile. "Yeah, we'll see about that." Selena suddenly saw my hurt. She took the hurt in another way though, thinking I was hurt because I lost. She put her hand around my shoulder, "Hey, why don't I fly us there. It beats taking the bus for another 3 hours." I nodded, distracted, off into my own little world of well concealed sorrow.

Two minutes later, we're outside Will's building. Selena looked down at her watch and gleefully shouts, "YES! Two minutes, that's a new record!" I could barely hear her. I have to spend around four hours with Will. The girl I love who doesn't know I love her. I could feel the fire awakening in me. Frantically, I shove it back into my orb next to my heart.