I'm a 17 yr old teenager, and yeah I have to protect the universe; Chapter 5

~Chapter 5~

And what am I, Luciano Fernedaz doing?

Heading to his girlfriend's house.

His secret girlfriend's house.

My girlfriend who just so happens to be a member of the Dark Four.

I take the bus. I want to be normal, at least for now. I sit in the back, listening to T.I. ft. Justin Timberlake, Dead and Gone blaring on my I-Pod. Despite the loud music, I hear a group of giggling girls a couple of seats in front of me, pointing and staring.

I sigh.

Here we go again.

You see, allegedly I'm a "catch" to most of the female population. I look into the dust filled window and catch a glimpse of my reflection. My curly black hair is as bouncy and unmangeable as usual. According to what Selena told me awhile back, "that's sexy. Gives you a playful yet come-get-me look." Girls, I find myself thinking, are idiots.

My Italian olive skin tone attracts flocks of grls like how bread crumbs attracts birds. My features are all perfectly set, not an angle or a curve appears to not be chisled. My muscular, 5"10 body I am proud of however. On occasions, it helps me erm....beat the living shit out of erm...people who mess with me.

I take another look at the window. Apparently, it's my peircing "emerald" green eyes that "does it." Those eyes are what girls see, and this body, this hair, these features, are what girls see. They don't bother getting to know me, for me. All they want is this apparent "walking sex machine."

And there you have it.

Right on schedule.

One of the girls man up as her "girlfriends" edge her on. She timidly walks towards me, but I wince. The idiot somehow takes that as a smile as her confidence boosts, causing her to strut the rest of the way. "Is this seat taken?" I shake my head yes. She gives me a you-so-want-me-anyway smile as she sits down and leans into my ear. "Hey. I think you're a babe. I know you think I am too. Wanna see more?"

Haha.

"No. In fact, all I want to do is listen to my music. Now why don't you be a dear and run along now. Don't forget to tell all your annoying friends to stop fantazing about me as well."

Girl Who Just Basically Asked Me To Screw Her walks away, or rather marches away. Huffing ad muttering a string of cuss words under her breath.

I roll my eyes. See, that's what pisses me off. You want a relationship with a good, decent girl, but the only girls you find are one's who just wanna get you in bed.

So I "gave up" on girls a LONG time ago.

I mean, why the hassle?

Until I met Jeylani.

I was 16 at the time. I knew about the prophecy. She knew about the prophecy. But one day I happened to be walking in a park outside town, and I bumped into this girl. This pale skinned girl with a small, petite, sexy body. Her hair is this amazing blonde color, wavy and hitting her back. Whisps of blonde fan her face. Her blue crystal eyes somewhat hold me in a trance. Her full red lips scream out to me. I shake my head to get clear of these completely out of the ordianary thoughts and I help her up, say sorry, and when I say sorry, I just happened to look into her eyes.

There's no way I could go back.

Electric currents far beyond the electricity that flows threw me when I unleash my powers struck me that exact moment.

And looking at her, I could tell she felt them too.

We arrange a date 8:00 that very evening.

I remember that date. We went to Baskin Robins. Her hand was slowly, rythmically bumping against my thigh when we went through the front door. Without thinking I grabbed it. She looked up at me, blushing, she turned away. I laughed quietly to myself at her cute embrassment.

We picked a booth in the far corner, and waited for the waiter to arrive at our booth. It was akward at the beginning, until Jeylani broke the ice. "Did you see all those amazing ballers Toronto drafted for the team this year? We will dominate man," she said. I could feel my jaw drop about 6 feet. From then on we chattered non-stop.

What sane male wouldn't?

She laughed with me, instead of staring at me like all the girls I've ever known do. We forgot all about ordering hence practically hitting the celing in shock when the waiter intruppted our small little bubble we created for ourselves. Jeylani ordered an extra large cookie and cream milkshake. I smiled to myself as I ordered a chocolate fudge medium sized ice cream. When the waiter arrived with our orders, I knew as she slurped that thing down like a guy, I had a thing for her. She caught me staring, "what? Think I'm a pig eh?" I grinned, "no. I think you'e the real-est girl I've ever met." She laughed and flung her spoon at me. I flicked a spoon of ice cream at her face. We stared at eachother, and burst out laughing.

Oh. My. God.

The chemistry was killing me.

Later that night, we took a stroll in the park where we erm, met.

We stop for some weird ass reason in the middle of the pavement. I look at her, and the electricty rocks through me again. After the currents pass, a flicker of recognition shoots up in her eye. I feel a sense of recognition as well.

Oh no.

She's the Dark Four.

For some reason unexplainable to me even now, my horomones takes control of me. My lust and need for someone special takes over me. My....yearning overules all rational thinking as I lean in to her. She leans in too. Our faces are only inches apart from one another. We search eachother's eyes for a full 5 minutes.

Bewlidered, tense, apprehensive.....excited.

As one, our lips fill the gap. My lips move with hers, as if they've been awaiting one another's arrival for centuries and now wanting anything other than to break apart. Passion explodes within us both as I feel her tangle her fingers into my curls. I moan into her mouth as we crush our bodies together. I explore her face with my lips.

Oh my God.

"What the hell am I doing", a voice inside my head says with shock, hysteria, and a hint of disgust.

"If she wanted to kill me by now, she would've", is my sinful side's reply.

Oh my God.

Sinful side won though. Considering how we made out for 10 minutes after my erm, silent pep talk inside my head.

We've been going out ever since.

-------------------------------------

If you like it, vote! Comment!

Thanks for reading =)