I'm a 17 yr old teenager, and yeah I have to protect the universe; Chapter 7

~Chapter 7~

"Why so shocked Willow? What guy wouldn't want you," he whispers.

I honest to goodness think my insides have melted.

I'm actually on the verge of checking.

But before I can do anything of the sort, Adam lightly lifts my chin up to face him and leans into me.

His lips land on my lips ever so gently.

Shit.

--------------------------

I want nothing more than to let the fire inside me loose and consume me. Not being the guy who ran up to her whenever I saw her, not being the guy to jump at every oppurtunity to talk to her, but being the guy that keeps it all inside is inevitably what made Will kiss that good for nothing jackass Adam instead of me. I kick out at.....air. That pisses me off even more. I want something to kick, to shower a rain of punches on. I want to demolish, destroy.

I want to kill Adam.

Arrrrrrrrrgggggggggg!

I grip onto my hair, wanting to tear out every freakin strand with my bare hands. The rage makes my head spin around and around with the flames that come with fire. All of a sudden, the anger stops.

I feel like I'm drowning in my own self-created dispair. Agony seems to rip me in two. Instead of rage, my head spins around and around with thoughts of "what-if".

This is what kills me.

The helplessness.

When my power, strength, sarcsam...when my bullshit attitude can't cover the pain is what stabs me in the heart with an unsheathed sword.

Funny isn't it, how while I'm thinking all of this the love of my life is in the room in front of me making out with some guy. A guy who had the guts to do what I wanted to do for a year or so.

AAARRRRGGGGG!!!!

You know what. Fuck it. Fuck it all. I throw open the door, punch Adam in the face, and crush my lips onto Will's beautiful face.

Haha.

Sike.

But I WANT to do it.

WHY THE HELL CAN'T I DO IT?!?!

I see balls of fire arise on the palms of both my hands. Oh man.

Next thing I know.......

My entire being is on fire.

--------------------------------

Oops...and here I was about to write what happens to Blaze! But I have to go run some errands :S Ayan, you so know what I'm talking about, haha.

If you like it, vote, comment!