I'm a 17 yr old teenager, and yeah I have to protect the universe; Chapter 3

~Chapter 3~

And that's when I met Will.

There was a girl just standing there, motionless, facing the cold, graffiti filled wall. She had on sweatpants and a graphic hoodie. Even with her extremly loose clothing you can make out her tall, athletic yet graceful figure. Her hair, a light chocolate brown color that hit her waist was let down.

Curly, exotic, gorgeous.

Her hair matched perfectly with her chocolate skin.

I ignored her despite her appeal, turned to face the opppsite wall, and searched within. I look at the tip of my fingers and utter, "dabka soobax". Sparks of fire snake it's away up my fingers to the tip of my nails. I feel a tremor. My body is on the brink of breaking to bits like how the ground breaks during an earthquake. Pleased, I look down at the two balls of fire clasped in both palms.

Next thing you know I'm in a chokehold.

"Who are you," I hear being hissed into my ear. I close my eyes. Feel the orb next to my heart. Light it aflame, and will myself to disappear. I open my eyes and I'm relased from the voice's chokehold. I turn to my right, mentally perparing how to assult my assailant.

It's her.

She turns to look at me. Her intense hatred of me apparent by the look in her peircing brown eyes and her frigid stance.

She's so goddamn beautiful.

"Who are you."

I look at her, but I don't say anything.

"Look what I can do and you'll be spilling out your deepest darkest secrets in a minute wise guy."

All of a sudden the tiny little plant in the farthest corner of the alley erupted from the age old concrete and shot up into the sky. She closes her eyes, and in rocket speed the plant is back to it's original size, clasped in my palm.

I look at her. My eyes wide, my heart pounding. I stare down at the plant, burned in my firey palms and feel my knees go weak. Fear makes me shake, makes me rattle.

Her beauty captivates me.

She leaps and fills the gap between us. She places a hand onto the right side of my heart, and lifts my hand to do the same to her. I feel....I feel...

She looks at me, the beginning of a smile pulling at the corners of her mouth.

"You're a Keeper of the Earth".

I re-open my eyes, smile. Since then I've become best friends with the rest of the Keepers of the Earth. Dropped out from the "elite" group and hung out with my own, my kind. No one can describe how I felt once I realized I no longer have to be alone.

Recounting everything that has happened since I moved here helps me. It controls my anger. I let my flame filled eyes glance at the wall of the cave. Suprisingly, I see my entire self stare back at me.

My 5 ft. 10 muscular body bounces on and off the walls. My tan due to years of surfing looks almost orange when it's reflected off the wall. My ripped shirt lays discared on the floor, appearing as a pile of leaves when I stare into my mural. My skater styled blonde hair and big, baby blue eyes gleam a firey red. My long nose appears burned in the light, my sharp facial features looks like they've been carved with a knife thanks to the cave's accurate mural. I glance down at my watch.

I picture Will in my head.

A pissed off Will.

I sigh.

She's not going to like how I skipped practice. It's alright though, considering how I only missed an hour. I'm not going to get THAT much of a bitching. I find that part inside, let the flames consume me, and disappear.

-----------------------------

"THERE YOU ARE YOU COMPLETE MORON! WHAT A JACKASS! YOU WALK IN ALL HIGH AND MIGHTY ONE HOUR LATE! JACKASS!" Will has her face like, one inch away from Blaze's nose and is shouting her head off.

Haha. She can sooo get away with that though. Will you may say, is somewhat the leader of the group. She organizes everything, brings us to the height of our powers, understands the language of the prophecy. But we're all "leaders" in our own special way.

Blaze's orb does this way awesome thing where it can tell us when the Dark Four are approaching. Luke can stop time and help us to escape. Great when the Dark Four try to attack us. And me, well I guess you can say Selena Yang can effortlessly make herself and the others fly. Blaze can disappear though, which he discovered by himself. None of us discovered a power and mastered it on our own. The catch though is, he can only do it for himself. My talent comes in handy whe the Dark Four turn into the ghost form of their present demon.

Yeah.

Freaky.

Blaze clamly listens to Will's rant while Luke practices sending lightning bolts at various trees. I'm all for the enviroment so at first when Luke started doing this, it bugged me. But Will just brought the trees back to life so I stopped complaning.

I look at the tiny pond I just created and stare into it. My short jet black hair totally needs a trim. My pale skin iluminates with the moon in sharp contrast with my ebony eyes. My eyelashes are so long, when I close my eyes they brush my cheek. My body is somewhat like Will's. Tall, athletic, graceful.

Except Will is exactly 1.5 inches taller than me.

I look back at Blaze and Will. Not suprisingly, they're joking around and playfully throwing punches at eachother.

I sigh.

Will, being my bestie since pre-school, totally senses my impatience. "Everyone. Get over here. Now."

I grin and head off to join her in the center of our practice feild in the middle of nowhere alongside Luke. Blaze is already there though, staring at Will while her back is turned towards us.

I wonder why.

We head to her, and stand in a circle. Blaze, Luke, Will, and me. One by one we place our hand on one another's heart. My hand goes on Will's heart, Luke's hand on Blaze's. We close out eyes as Will utters, "albka noo fuur".

A light bursts within each and every one of us. Suddenly, we're sucked into Will's orb. My powers, all of our powers, overflow in Will's orb. Her orb reaches out and captures our orbs, combining them. Mixing our powers to create one, seperate entity. We are no longer four different people. We become one indivual. One being.

We await the opening of the doors to the prophecy.