Chapter 8: Intruducing Tianbrine!

Hi guys! Tiana here and I have another update for you guy today! Blame school for no updates! Thanks for 200+ views guys! I AM PRACTICLLY DEAD!!!! :D Here is the chapter!
-----------------------------------

~Tiana's PoV~

Sky and I rush out of the room to the door. "Speaking of the devil, he is here right now. Now, Sky, I beg of you, do not ever mention him again." I shouted through the alarm ringing loudly throughout the entire base.

"No can do. Cause his just right there." Sky commented, pointing to the door.

He is standing just right there.

"Sky! Tiana!" I heard someone say.

More like a group of people. I turn back to see everyone, including the recruits this time round.

"Oh, my. Look what we have here. A whole army of people. And this little girl right here."

"What's going on? Tiana? Sky?" Mikana asked, fear evident in her voice.

"Yeah what's going on here? Why is he here. What in the world is going on here. Herobrine is just a myth. This can't be true." Some of the recruits asked, murmurs were heard in the crowd gathering in the base. "I'll explain later. Take him down first." Sky answered, not answering to the question, though.

"R-right..." Every one said except for Sky and I.

We all charged to Herobrine. However, he was smirking, looking directly at me.

Tianbrine. He mouthed

Suddenly, I felt a throbbing pain in my head. Sky noticed and ran towards me. "Tia, Tia? Are you alright? Focus on me! Don't let it get to you! C'mon! Hang in there! It must me his handiwork again!"

"Onii-chan... Sorry..."

"TIA! NO!" and with that, the darkness swallowed me.

I woke up in a dark empty place. "Where am I?" I murmured to myself. "Seems like you're awake." A voice said. Gasping, I turned around, and I come face to face with my dark side, Tianbrine. "You..."

"What are you gonna do huh? You're powerless." Dang. I didn't want to admit it, but I was truly powerless, against her. I grit my teeth and I galred as her, as if I was going to eat her up. If looks could kill, Tianbrine would have died over a million times over.

I took a deep breath. "Even so... I can still try."

"Why do these people like to do this the hard way everytime? They're so stubborn that I can't take it." Tianbrine thought out loud. "Alright." She said as she summoned a sword. I transformed into a nine tail fox. I don't have much control over it, but I still gotta try! I charged at Tianbrine, clawing at her. She easily dodged it and kicked me in the stomach. "Argh!"

I flew into an invisible wall. I curved my nine tails to form a centre, just like the scope of a sniping gun. I gathered energy before firing a beam at her.

But she summoned in a shield, blocking all my attacks, and punched me. "Pffft. Since when was the nine-tails so weak?"

I lied on the ground, unable to move an inch. Cause if I tried, I still couldn't. There was a leg stepping on my stomach... Tianbrine stabs my shoulders multiple times and I grit my teeth, trying to bear the pain, but I soon fell unconsious. Sorry, Sky. I lost. Sorry... I couldn't protect anyone, even though I am part brine and part nine tail fox. Two of the strongest beings...

~Sky's PoV~

A wave of uneasiness washed over me. Tia? I looked up. Everyone was fighting, not noticing anything. Many of them were hurt, but that wasn't what I cared right now.

Tia. Tia suddenly stood up. "T-Tia? What happened?" No response. "Tia? Tia...?"

Tia started giggling, then started laughing like a meniac. "No way... This is not true... TIANA! NO!! I AM NOT ACCEPTING THIS! WHY? HEROBRINE? WHY?"

That attracted all attention. Tears started streaming down my face.

"Why? You ask. Why? You should know that yourself, right? "

"Father, can I have some fun here?" Tia- no Tianbrine suddenly barged in.

"Sure. Just don't damage this building or hurt your beloved brother there. I still need him."

"Right."

This must be a dream... Tia just came here two days ago. And now this happens. I hate this. "T-Tiana?" Mikana asked.

"Tsk tsk tsk. It's Tianbrine right now. That Tiana of yours was beaten into a pulp."

"I-impossible!"

"P-o-s-s-i-b-l-e!" Tianbrine said as she teleported infront of Mikana. NO! I closed my eyes, not wanting to see anything. I wanted to fight to protect them, but I couldn't bear to hurt my sister, not after she just came back to me...

I'm such a powerless, spineless, useless idiot...

When I opened my eyes, I saw many recruits injured. By the hands of my sister. "Alright. That's enough Tianbrine. Let's go home."

"Right, father."

"WAIT!" I shouted.

"Adam, what do you what?"

"D-don't leave..." I choked out.

"Lame. Let's go, Father." Tiana said.

"Alright." Herobrine replied.

They dissapeared. 100% back to the nether. I am just a powerless brother that can't even protect his own younger sister.

~Conversation time!...~

You only realized now?

Can you not add oil to the fire.

Jeeeeez your sure mean. Powerless self.

...

I don't care if anything happens to you. Though that would that I either disappear, or get to take over Mister useless over here.

Leave.

Kay' kay'.

~End of conversation time!...~

"What in the world just happened?" One of the consious recruit asks.

"We'll explain when everyone is more or less healed." Ty said.

I stared at the ground, with fist clenched tightly.

I wasn't any help in this battle... at all. As a commander...

What am I even doing here?

~Time skip with the help of magical unicorns~

"Every one is here. Now please explain what happened yesterday."

"Tia." I muttured under my breath. " "Huh?" Jerome says.

"Someone say it for me. I am in no mood to say it right now. I'm going back to my room." Mitch stares at me for a moment. "Jerome, I'll take over. Sky."

Hah. He must be thinking how useless I am right now...

He's right though.

It's all my fault.
---------------------------------

That is it! My skills are better now! Well Tiana, signing off!