Why?

~Faith~

We went out to the car and he drove me home. I pulled out my key about to unlock my door when he grabbed my hand.

"Wait. What about my second kiss?"

"Dang someone is just thirsty today."

"Yes Yes I am."

He smiled and grabbed my other hand. He bit his lip staring at me. I came closer to him as he started to play with my wrist smiling. I leaned into his heavenly smell.

"Are you gonna kiss me or just look at me."

He asked squeezing my wrists gently.

"I mean your the boy here."

He leaned in and kissed me on my cheek just like daddy said. @_@. I quickly kissed his lips sweetly. So soft and plump. I wrapped my arms around his neck while he still held on.

"I love you."

I felt a pain go through my heart.

"I Love You."

A three lettered word only said to me by 3 people in my life. My mother My father and my boyfriend. Raquan. Oh my god what am I doing? I pushed Mason away.

"Whats wrong?"

I shook my head. I ran inside my house and slammed my door closed. I collasped on the floor in tears.

Hes going to kill me. I cant beleive I did that to him. How could I? Whats wrong with me? What was I thinking? Rays my everything but Masons great too and my dad likes him. With Raquan im always watchin over my shoulder we can barely ever go on dates and hes always hiding things from me. Ughh what am I going to do?

~Raquan~

They were laughing and eating nachos. On a normal date. To be honest they acted like they were made for each other. And that pisses me off.

I know im jealous AND?! Whoa! Whoa! Hold the phone did she just KISS him? Shes kidding right? Wait where are they going?

"Chres. Theyre leaving."

I grabbed him by his arm dragging him to the door.

"Cozette come on."

"No my boyfriend will take me home."

"NOW!!!!!!"

He exclaimed

"Fine!!!"

She got in the back and we got in the front. We pulled off before them and took a back way so we got there before they did. We waited behind the corner until they pulled up. The car was silent as we all watched as he grabbed her hands pulling her close and her leaning in. Soon they were kissing. She kissed him again. I nearly died.

"Aye man."

Chresanto said putting a hand on my back.

"Why?"

I was close to tears. Only because I was so angry and hurt. Hurt is not even the correct word to exoress how I feel. Betrayed? Broken? Pushed to the side? Like garbage? Used? How about worthless?

I watched them some more and saw Mason say something to her that made her come back to reality. She pushed him away and ran in her house slamming the door in his face. He didnt go after her or even knocked on the door. He just left. What a jerk.

"Im going in."

I unbuckled my seatbelt.

"Wait are you sure?"