Jealousy Killed The Boy

Faith

No Im not in love with Mason. I just feel bad for him. Raquan did him dirty and hit below the belt. A cheap shot. And from where I was standing He was harrasing him the whole time. I understand his mad that he cant be with me but hes just has to deal and stop being a baby.

"Hows that ice working." 

I asked Mason as he took the ice out of his pants.

"The swelling went down." 

"I bet."

There was a little bit of a awkward silence.

"So what happened in there?"

"Raquan and his friends that were sitting behind me were talking about you. It was mainly Ray tho. He kept saying all these sexual disrespecting things about you. And Im sorry but I couldnt sit there and let it happen."

Im so embarrassed. What The HELL is wrong with him. 

"What was he saying?"

He put his hand on the back of his neck

"Do you really want to know?"

"Yeah. Come on."

He sighed

"Okay. Well he was saying how your butt was big, And how he was going to "hit that"  saying you were gonna be in a wheelchair and would need stuff for your throat because your going to be doing stuff like "screaming his name" and other stuff. He said he was gonna turn you into his Main...umm lets say Garden tool."

Tears were running down my face and I got a sick feeling in my stomach. I know he was just saying that to make him mad but its still the fact that he was talking about me like that. He seems like a pig. 

"Are you ok?"

Mason gave me a hug trying to comfort me.

"This is why I didnt want to tell you. Can I tell your dad now?"

I quickly pushed him away scared

"NO!! The last thing I want is for someone to go to jail for no reason."

"But"

"He didnt say it to my face so its cool."

"Alright. I guess"

I wiped my face and left the nurses office. I walked into the cafeteria and saw Ray standing in a group of boys laughing and talking about who know what and frankly i couldnt care less. I tapped on his shoulder and he turned around.

Before he can get a word out, I slapped him so hard he almost went back in time.

"OHHHHHH"

People all around the cafeteria got HYPE af. Ray turned back towards me with a look that said 2 things. 1 if i wasnt a girl and he didnt love me he'd beat the crap outta me. And 2 I better have a good reason for slapping the taste out of his mouth.

"What makes you think you can talk about me like im some dog?"

"Yo what are you talking about?"

I cocked my head to the side and laughed. Everyone was so entertained.

"What am I talking about? Do not make me embarass you."

He rolled my eyes.

"Come with me."

He grabbed my arm. And turned to everyone else

"And Yall better not talk about what just happened you here me?"

Silence

"I said Do You HEAR ME?!!"

"Yes!"

He nodded and proceeded to drag me out of the lunch room and into a empty classroom.

"What is up with you Ray? Why would you say that stuff about me?"

"Why would you care so much about what I do or say to Mason?"

"Well since it concerns me I have to care."

"Baby look."

I shook my head

"Dont baby me right now. Im not in the mood but I am gonna give you 1 more chance."

"Usually I would have 3 chances."

He told me confused. 

"Oh im sorry I dont remember asking you what it usually is. Maybe its because hmm...I dont know. Oh yeah. Because I. Dont. Care."

"Well you know I didnt mean what I said."

I shook my head.

"Dont even pull that. If you  didnt mean it you wouldnt of said it."

"Ok. Ok Im sorry. Can i have a hug."

He held out his arms

"TF? No. You cant have a hug."

I pushed his arms down and he grabbed me anyway and started kissing me.

"Stop it."

"You know you cant resist these lips"

"You may be fine but you get on my nerves."

I left the classroom and went on to my next class.

Yes That is all for right now.

10 Votes

10 Comments

SO i can have time to write the next chapter LOVE YAS bye. Oh and shouts out to Sassy_Me143 for that AMAZING comment last chapter. It was so descriptive and beautiful. Lol

'