Chapter 25

300 Votes!!!! OMG YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING!! :) Thank you to everyone reading and voting. I hope this chapter is enjoyable and is good enough for you. Some Larry ;) Enjoy....

Harry's POV ;)

After cleaning ourselves up and finally putting the cookies in the oven, we sat across from each other on the little picnic blanket I set out on the floor, eating Mac n Cheese. We had both changed into our Pyjama's. Louis was in trackies and a loose T-shirt, while I was just in boxers and a hoody.

"Mmmm oh my god this is sooo delicious." I said taking another bite. "This has got to be the best dinner I've ever had, like honestly it is like sex in my mouth." I over exaggerated. Louis was holding back a laugh, looking down at his food and shaking his head. "But it is like amazing, wouldn't you agree?" I asked him, smiling at him. He looked up and began laughing.

"Definitely." He said smiling adorably at me.

I chuckled. "Good." Louis smiled and continued eating his meal, very seductively if I may add. He took another bite and drew his fork out slower than any sane person would out of his mouth. He looked up at me, licking the excess liquid off his lips. My breath hitched and he must have noticed because he smirked up at me.

"It's really good." He said winking.

I coughed awkwardly, trying to cover my sudden nervousness but failing. Just as about Louis opened his mouth to say something we heard the *bing* sound come from the oven. "Ohh look, cookies are ready." I said quickly and got up taking our now empty bowls and quickly walking to the kitchen. I heard Louis' sweet laugh follow behind me and I knew that he knows that he makes me nervous. My breathing stops, no words form in my mouth and I find it trouble to focus. I took the cookies out of the oven and placed them on a plate. I could feel Louis' gaze on mine. "How about we eat these lip-smacking creations, while watching some movies in the Larry fort?" I suggested turning to Lou.

He smiled, making his eyes go all cute and chinky and nodded. "Sounds perfect."

*********************************************************

"Jamie: You know what I figured out today?

Landon: What?

Jamie: Maybe God has a bigger plan for me than I had for myself. Like this journey never ends. Like you were sent to me because I'm sick. To help me through all this. You're my angel. "

We've watched about 3 movies now. My left arm is wrapped around him and is stroking his hair. Louis' left arm is across me, holding my other hand. Sometimes I randomly kiss his hand or when I'm not looking at him, he kisses me on the cheek or on the tip of my nose. Which is kinda cute .Something else which is cute that he's been doing, is he'll look at me for a while till I see him watching and then when I look at him, he kisses me lightly, and goes back to watching the movie as if he did absolutely nothing. I quite like it, a nice surprise cute kiss. At this moment his head is rested on my shoulder and from time to time I would kiss him on the forehead and he would look up at me and I would look down at him and we would just have one of our many special moments, which no one or nothing could ruin.

From the corner of my eye, I could see him with a small smile as his eyes were glued to the screen, pouting when a sad part would come on. I quietly picked up the remote that was sitting beside me on the right and switched the movie and TV off. Louis looked up at me with a puzzled and shocked looked. "Why did you do that for? It was just getting to even cuter part." He sulked.

I smirked and rolled over on top of him, holding myself up by my arms but leaving barley any space between us. "Hmm well as much as 'A Walk To Remember' is an adorable movie, you are much more adorable." I told him. He giggled beneath me causing me to smile. "Like when you giggle. Annnnd I don't want to be sad, I want to be happy." I smiled as big as I could, causing Louis to lol his head back in laughter. "So I thought." I kissed his lips. "Maybe." I kissed them again. "We could." And again. "Think of something else to do?" He smirked up at me and wrapped his arms around my neck and smashed his lips to mine. Tingles ran through me, as they did every time my lips connected with his. He pulled away and smiled.