Chapter 2

Harry's Pov

"Harry!" Louis said sympathetically. I cheekily looked towards Liam and smiled before storming off towards my room. I herd Liam chuckle and Louis' footsteps behind me. "Harry" Louis said again, but this time he sounded annoyed. I made my way to my room and lied down on my bed, starring at the ceiling. Louis coming in 10 seconds later! "Harry stop acting like a child" he told me.

"Like you can talk Tomlinson! And all I wanted was to spend the day with my best friend, what's so bad about that?" I asked, pouting at him. I really did want to spend time with him. I mean, yeah, we spend heaps of time together since being formed in One Direction and moving in together with the rest of the boys but I had this feeling, like a pull towards Louis, I wanted to spend as much time as possible with the blue eyed heart throb but i dont know why.

I saw Louis think about what I said and smirked to himself. What was that cheeky bastard thinking about now? "Ohh well if thats the case,if you really want all this" Louis said gesturing himself from his shoulders down to his lower half "You can always join me and Eleanor. It will be a bit strange for her at first but we will calm her down." He winked at me.

"As much as I would Love that" I said sarcastically "I think I might spend my day with Liam, I know he likes my company!" I was trying to make him jealous but of course Louis knows how to win these sorts of conversations!

"Well have fun, I know I will" he cheekily smiled and skipped out my door. That bloody boy always knows. I try to make him jealous and he acts like he doesn't give a crap and that makes me go crazy!

I decided instead of going after him I would look through my Twitter. I opened up my Laptop and saw that I have reached 10 Million followers! WOW that's amazing. I decided to thank the fans, they always support us no matter what! We have those people that send hate to girls we date or have people who only like a couple of us and send hate to the others but they aren't true fans, so we try to ignore them. I typed my thank you message and tweeted it... "10 Million followers, unbelievable. Thanks for all the support I love you heaps :) x" mentions started flooding in. I was about to reply to some when I herd someone coming down the hallway. I saw Liam about to pass through my door. i closed my laptop and shoved it in front of me. "Liam!" I called before he walked passed.

He leaned against the door. "Hey Harry, what's up?" he asked.

"What are you doing tomorrow I was hoping you weren't busy so we could do something! Don't really want to sit around all day doing nothing, ya know" I explained.

He walked in and sat next to me on the bed, falling backwards so he was looking at the ceiling. "Me and Zayn are going to see that new Megan Fox movie. You know how Zayn likes her? Yeah well we are gonna get lunch and see that afterwards. You can come, I really don't mind and I'm sure Zayn wouldn't care." he told me, still looking up to the ceiling.

I thought about his offer for a minute. "No you planned a day together, I'll just ask Niall if he's busy."

He looked up at me than. "Niall's going to see some girl tomorrow so he's busy. Just come with us it will be fun. It's not like it's a date or anything, you wont be third wheeling" he chuckled and sat up.

"Well I guess I'm coming with you guys" I grinned at him. He smiled a warm smile and got up and left towards the door.

"We are leaving at 10, the movie starts at 1, so don't sleep in!"

"I won't" I assured him and he left down the hallway, properly to his own room to do a twitcam or follow fans. Liam always so unselfish and caring. Sometimes I wish I was more like him!

So Louis was with his girlfriend tomorrow. Niall was also with some girl tomorrow. Liam and Zayn were together tomorrow, they weren't a couple but they still had each other if one of them was lonely. And as for me, I was third wheeling tomorrow.

"I really need to find myself a girl" I mumbled, as a drifted off to a sleep.

Chapter 2 done :) I know its a bit slow, I sorta know where im taking the story, I just dont know how long it will take to get there! If you have any ideas, please comment. Vote and thank you for reading! x