Chapter 31

This chapter is dedicated to tommoLo because she was the amazing one who wrote the chapter, which is also why it is in 3rd person and way better then anything I could do for smut! I'm crap at smut and needed some help but I hope you enjoy :) FOLLOW HER BECAUSE SHE'S AN AMAZING WRITER, OMG!

Harry kept his lips locked with Louis' for more than a few moments before he pulled away and crawled from the couch. One hand extended itself out to him.

Suddenly shy, Louis grabbed it and allowed Harry to pull him up. "Thank you..." he smiled as the curly haired boy nudged him gently towards the stairs.

Shaky legs led them up the first few steps, until a set of hands on his waist stopped him. Louis blinked and glanced over his shoulder. "Harry?" His eyes found his boyfriend, rooted to the spot and staring. "Hazza..?"

For the first time, he was scared. He had imagined making love to Louis time and time again, each time better than the last. But now? Two confused blue-grey eyes looked up to him when he stopped. "Lou..." Harry bit his lip. Louis was so much smaller than him. What if he hurt him? Oh he could never forgive himself.

"Harry..." He swallowed and looked back at him. A small had formed on the face he had come to love. "Stop it, baby... I know what you're thinking so quit. I want this. I know it's...it's going to hurt a bit but... It's worth it." Louis turned around and placed a feather-like kiss on the corner of his mouth. "Please...", he whispered. Louis didn't wait; he laid his hands over Harry's and half pulled both of them up to the hallway.

Passing Harry's, he led them straight into his own. Louis tugged away from him and closed the door behind them. When he turned, he saw Harry had changed. The usually strong, smiling face had dropped into a terrified smirk. Affection expanded in his chest. "You're afraid..."

Pink tinted his cheeks in the dimly lit room. "I-I... Can't help it... I've wanted this for so long, Lou..." Harry looked down at his feet but he wasn't prepared for what Louis said.

"It's yours for the taking, Harry." He reached up and cupped his cheek. "I think that came out wrong... But I want you to make love to me.. I want your body on mine and your hands holding onto me... I-I.. I want you..." The words disappeared and he simply stood on his toes and kissed him. It was subtle and filled with love. Louis pulled Harry closer and wound his arms around his neck, taking a few steps back until his back was against the door.

A wide-eyed Harry felt himself pulled until his body had Louis pinned against the door. It wasn't until he felt Louis swipe his lips that he let his eyes flutter shut. His hands found their way to Louis' small hips and they latched onto them. Their tongues met in the middle, swirling and dancing together with ease. Neither tried to outdo the other or take control; they enjoyed it.

Louis' dominant side attempted to show a little face by him sliding his hands up Harry's chest and around his neck to grab the curls nearest the bottom. Looping his fingers through as many as he could, he tugged his lover's head back gently. A soft purr left Harry's lips when they were pulled from Louis. He tugged on the smallest ones with his fingers until he was given enough to brush his lips across the hollow of his throat.

The pulse beat visibly, throbbing faster. Harry's breathing heightened with each little kiss. He had no clue where this new bold Louis had come from, but he wasn't complaining. Another purr of appreciation rumbled out of him when Louis found the sweet spot just below his Adam's apple. The fingers giving the curls on his softest spots and the lips that were sucking gently on his neck were sending him into a frenzy.

Harry melted like butter and let his head fall all the way back, exposing all of the marble smooth skin of his throat. Tiny butterfly kisses sent chill bumps down his arms, making him shiver. His jeans had begun to get uncomfortable when the hands on Louis' hips tightened so he could spin him around, Harry was now against the door. Wasting no time, he attached his mouth below Louis' jaw. He wasn't able to be as gentle as his boyfriend for the tightening in his jeans was distracting him.