She Stole My Heart And Won't Give It Back -Chapter 1-

School suck's, it really does, and I think it's safe to say I'm not the only one to say that. My name is Jasmine Ferone. Born in New South Wales, grew up in NSW, STILL in NSW. Back to what I was saying. I guess I'm the kind of girl you can call 'Popular'.  My bestfriends' name is Jenna, I love her with all my heart, but not more then Bella. Bella's the reason I survive in school, just her smile brightens up my day.

So im sitting in maths, pretending to listen to the teacher. When Bella walks into class 5 minutes late, she apologises and walks past me, flashing me the sexiest smile i've ever seen. Her seat is behind mine and I get really nervous when she's around, concidering she's my crush.

After 10 minutes of daydreaming about Bella, I feel a tap on my shoulder, I turn around and Bella's leaning over her table and whispers to me, "Hey" she sais, and I immediately start blushing, I think she realises how nervous I am, because she smiles at me again, which makes me blush even more. "Hey" I reply. "I missed you" she sais while batting her eyelashes, I had to bite my bottom lip to stop myself from saying something I might regret, It took all my will to say "I missed you too" I smiled, and I might have been imagining it, but I thought i saw her blush. "Talk to you at lunch" she said quickly and I turned around. I spent the rest of the lesson convincing myself that we are just friends and thats how its gonna stay.

The bell rings and I pack up my stuff, when I look up Bella's standing above my table waiting for me, I smile and stand up. She looks down at my hand and her expression turns from happy to confused. "What happened to your hand?" she asked, I looked down and realised I had a bandage going across my wrist. "Oh, nothing, just scraped it on a tree" i replied. She took my hand in hers and started examining it, she didn't let go of my hand but she started walking towards the door of the classroom. WE WHERE HOLDING HANDS! She saw me staring at our entwined hands because she looked at me and smiled. "Wanna come hang at my house after school?" she asked me, I really wanted to, but i had to say "I can't, my mum's expecting me home early today" She looked dissapointed as she said "well, can't you call her or something?" . "I forgot my phone" was my reply, when my phone was in my pocket, I didn't want to be alone with her because i knew I was going to get nervous and do something stupid. "You can use my phone" she quickly said. Before I knew it, I was in the bathroom dialing my mum's number, I was so nervous I didnt even realise she had let go of my hand. My mum said I could go to her house, and when Bella heard that I was going over she was surprisingly happy. The rest of the day was normal, after calling my mum I went with Bella to find Jenna. She was at our usual lunch table with her boyfriend. When she saw me she jumped up and hugged me for about 2 minutes. I look over at Bella and she's smiling. "Oh my god! we have so much to talk about! you HAVE to come to my house today" Jenna sais. Bella's face falls when she hears this, "I can't ", I tell Jenna " I'm going over to Bella's house". "Oh" Jenna sais with a sad look on her face. "sorry" I quickly said. "No, It's okay" All  could do was nod. I know she was upset even though she tried to hide it, we've been bestfriends since we where little kids, and now where 17.

I was at my locker after school when someone from behind me placed their hands on my eyes. "uh ,who is it ? " i asked curiously, "Guess" was all they said, but there was only one voice that angelic, "Bella" i said with a tone of victory in my voice. She let out the most adorable little giggle before letting go. 

When i turned around to face her we where REALLY close to eachother, like, literally centimetres apart. She was biting her bottom lip, i was melting, "Umm..." was all i could say  "What?" she asked innocently while moving even closer to me, i took a step back because being that close to her was distracting me. I forgot there where a row of lockers behind me, and i eventually ended up being pressed up against one of them. "What are you doing ? " i asked, trying to hide my nervousness. " What do you think?" she replied confidently. She was staring at me straight in the eyes for what seemed like forever, i finally broke off the contact by looking away. "Don't you like it? " she asked me in the most seductive tone that could ever exist.

I couldnt talk, so I just cleared me throat. She sighed and backed away from me after some time. "You still coming to my house ? " she asked, showing no emotion on her face and in her voice, I must of stared at her for about 10 seconds before answering, " uhh.. Yeah" I quickly said. She must of noticed how nervous i was because she smiled and walked towards the school gates. I quickly shut my locker and followd her. 

The ride to her house was akward, because we didn't talk at all, she would occasionaly glance at me, which made me blush. I was really glad when we reached her house. Which looked like a mansion. She must of noticed my expression because she chuckled before opening the door and stepping out.

"Wow" i mouthed, because i seemed to have lost the power of speach. I was so indulged in the beautiful house i didnt even realise she had already opened the door. "Come on!" she pleaded. I snapped out of my daze and followed her inside. I didn't talk to her on her way to the bedroom because i was too busy marveling over the house, when we finally reached her bedroom she broke the silence and said "Nobodys home, so its just me and you" the way she said 'me and you' made me want her so bad.

Her room was mostly pink, just like i thought, concidering shes a girly girl. "You'r rooms cute" i commented, "Thanks" she replied with a smile. She had two love couches, she sat on the one next to the T.V and took off her shoes. "Aren't you gonna sit down? " she asked. "Sure" i replied in a shaky voice as i went to sit on the other love couch. "Why are you sitting all they way over there? " she asked with a dissapointed expression on her face. "Fine" i said playfully while moving to sit next to her. I sat on the other end of the couch to avoid being too close to her.

But she obviously wasn't in that state of mind, because she moved closer to me, making her thigh connect with mine. Her touch made me shiver physically. "Wanna watch a movie ? " she asked. "I'll do whatever you want to do" I told her. She got on and put on a random movie, when she sat back down she lifted my legs and placed them on her lap, i looked at her with a surprised look on my face, she just looked back at me and smiled. I couldnt help but wonder how she could be so calm while I was on the verge of freaking out.

"Why did you do that back at school ? " i asked her unnexpectedly, She just shrugged and said "Because I wanted to". I couldn't help but stare at her with a shocked look on my face. She noticed i was staring at her, Because she turned to me and said " Fine! i wanted to kiss you" .

"Why? " i asked quietly, "Because i know you wanted to kiss me too" was all she said. "I did not!" i argued, "You so did!" she argued back. "Prove it" i said in a smug tone. I dont know why, but I wasnt as nervous as before now. "Ok, I will" she said 'matter of factly. "How?" I asked curisously.

"Oh, Thats easy" she said, and before i knew what was happening she laid me down on the couch and got on top of me, using her arms to keep her balanced. "Like this" she said slowly, I looked into her eyes and i could see they were full of lust. I couldnt contain my self so I put my hands on either side of her head and pulled her face closer to mine, she licked her lips in anticipation of kissing me. 

As soon as our lips met my heart sent out a million shock waves through my body. We kissed for what seemed like eternity before breaking the contact, she smiled as she looked into my eyes, but I wasn't done yet. I lifted my head up to kiss her again but before our lips met the door flew open.

We both whipped our heads in the direction of the door. As soon as Bella saw who it was she let out a worried "Oh shit..."