HALLPPPP MEEEEE PLSSSSSSS

Still Phil (lol rhymez)

We got into their car, it was actually pretty nice. It was black (surprise surprise) with a pretty big back seat area, "Where is Carter's house anyways? I haven't been there before." Dan asked, probably just to know that Gerard Way and Mikey were talking to him. Jeez Dan you fanboy.

"We're almost there, you'll see." Mikey said, smiling back at us. I think I could hear Dan's heart explode. I rolled my eyes as he looked at me the second Mikey turned his head. 'Oh Dan stop it!' I mouthed slapping his arm.

"Okay then, we're here. Not a long drive." Gerard said stepping out of the car and going to knock on the door.

Carter's POV

I hummed as I made some tea, Dan, Phil, Mikey and Gerard should be here soon. I poured the tea into some mugs, I don't exactly have any tea cups, they just seem too pretty and delicate to be in this house.

I set the cups down on the kitchen island and I heard a knock on the door. Good timing! I thought as I made my way to the door, "Hello, come on i-" I stopped. "Who the hell are you!" I yelled at the men and women standing at my doorstep.

"Shut up," the girl said injecting something into my neck before I could stop her, or call for help, I blacked out.

Gerard's POV

I knocked on the door quickly, but Carter wasn't there, "Carter? Carter it's me, Gerard!" I yelled. After a while with no response I tried to open up the door, "It's locked," I mumbled, confused.

"Oh move over," Phil said pushing me away, proceeding to kick down the door like it was nothing, but he did get some stares from neighbors, but they have seen me here before, they know we aren't breaking in.

We all ran in quickly as we could through her house, but Carter wasn't there, "This is bad, very very bad." I said sitting down in the kitchen.

"The tea is still warm," Mikey said feeling the mugs set on the table, "She wasn't gone that long, we might still be able to find her, or even save her." He finished.

"You're right, come on we need to get going!" Dan said getting up and walking to the door.

Rihanna's POV

"Shut up." I said as I injected the serum into Carters neck, making her unconscious, her body slowly falling down on the ground

"Hurry, we should go, she's expecting company." Zayn said picking up Carter.

I ran back to the truck and opened up the door for him, "Toss her in." I smirked as he simply tossed the girl in the truck like it was nothing. We got into the truck and drove the car as fast as we could without attracting much attention.

Phil's POV

Dan raced out the door, looking for anything that could tell us how to find Carter, "I can't find any clues, maybe we could ask the neighbors?" he said after we spent at least an hour searching for any detail.

"Good idea, let's go." Mikey said, "Me and Gee will go on the right side of the street, you and Phil have the left."

Dan and I started to knock on the doors, asking for any information. We knocked on every almost every door, "Hopefully they had better luck," I sighed reaching for the doorbell and pressing it, maybe too hard. It took a while, but we huard rustling inside so we stayed outside.

After at least a minute a woman opened the door, "Hello, sorry for the wait, how can I help you?" she smiled, a warm welcoming smile, she also had a bit of an irish accent.

"Hello, sorry to bother you, but have you seen anything strange at the house over there, the light blue one?" Dan asked pointing down the road.

"No, sorry I haven't, but if I see anything, you could give me your phone number-" she was saying when a little boy peered around the corner.

"I saw something, a big car with two people" he said with a tiny lisp, holding up two small fingers, "carry a girl into the van. They weren't too nice with it though, meanie poos they are." but it was then I noticed the worried look on the woman's face, and I noticed the kid had purple eyes, and tiny little fangs when he spoke.

"Don't be worried miss, we're hybrids too," I reassured her.

"Really? Well, little Rory here seems to have some things to help you out," she smiled, "Why don't you too come in?"

"Thank you," Dan smiled, "I'll just go grab our friends, I'll be back soon." he then made his way to Gerard and Mikey, who weren't too far away.

"Well, my name is Phil, that's Dan, bye the way." I smiled walking in the door.

"Nice to meet you Phil, I'm Amy, this is Rory down here," Amy said motioning to him.

"Hello," Rory said extending his hand, I kneeled down to his level and shook his hand.

"Nice to meet you Rory." I said and then stood back up.

"We're back!" Dan yelled.

We all went to the living room and sat down, "So, can you tell us what happened?" Gerard said to Rory.

-----------------------------------------________________________________

I HAVE IDEAS FOR THE END OF THE BOOK BUT NONE FOR NOW AND HELP ME PLEASE LEAVE SUGGESTIONS FOR HOW THIS CAN GO PLEASE I NEED THE HELP, ANyways I love you guys thanks for reading. As always if you wanna you can follow me on instagram my user is phanominal_spoopy_cheese