Carter

Dan's POV

+flashback+ We were hanging out in my backyard while I was staying over. (This is before they moved in together and stuff btw) Phil was climbing a tree to prove a point. "Dan, I can totally climb a tree!" he laughed as he sat down on a branch. "Wow I've gotten higher than I expected!" he smiled looking down, "You look like an action figure!"

"Buy the new Dan Howell action figure in stores! Powers include extreme laziness!" I said while doing jazz hands, making Phil laugh.

I heard a crack and saw the branch Phil was sitting on had started to break off. "HELP!" Phil yelled as he tried to get off of the branch. I was too far away to catch him without revealing my secret. Dan! What's more important? Phil or your secret? Before I knew it my eyes were yellow and I was running extremely fast to Phil. I caught him bridal style just in time. Phil was shaking from fear. "I- I was going to d- die!" he sobbed.

"Phil, I've got you." I whispered sitting down in the grass, keeping Phil in my arms.

"Th- thanks Dan," his voice was extremely shaky, "Thanks for putting m- me before your s- secret too." he slightly laughed.

"O- of course." I replied.

"It's okay, I'm one too." he smiled. Oh thank God, I was so scared he was gonna tell me to leave and never talk to him again.

"Oh." Is what I managed to say, "Okay, that's good, i guess." +end of flashback+

Pete's POV

"Carter! We need to get Carter over here!" I yelled bursting through Patricks door.

"Pete? What? Who's Carter?" Patrick asked.

"She's the most knowledge person in the world when it comes to hybrids!" I replied.

"Okay, can't you just call her?" Elisa asked.

"Yes, but she barely ever uses her phone, it's worth a shot." I said pulling out my phone.

"Hello?" I heard from the other end.

"CARTER! You need to come over here soon!" I yelled.

"Okay, send me the adress then." She replied.

"Okay, I'll text you." I quickly hung up and opened up my text app. I sent her Patricks address and waited. She was here almost instantly, she must have been in the area.

"Hello Pete, Patrick, Elisa." She said smiling.

"Hello, Carter is it?" Elisa asked welcoming Carter in. Carter nodded in response.

"Nice to meet you," Patrick said to Carter as we made our way to the living room.

"Hello Carter, how have you been?" I asked her sitting down next to her, but not too close.

"I've been good, lots of planning and calls to others." she replied, "Anyways, the main reason I'm here. Training." she said, "I'll have Josh helping me out with it, he's very experienced."

"Okay, when do we start then?" I asked. I'm trying to do all the talking because I know Carter well.

"Soon, I'll contact you both when the time comes, there is a lot going on so I don't want a set time that may be interrupted by something else." she answered. Carter was always very straight forward while doing something serious. Otherwise she was laid back and calm.

"Okay, thanks Carter." Patrick smiled as Carter stood up.

"I'll give you my adress so you can come over if anything happens." Carter said grabbing her pen and paper. She handed Elisa the paper with her adress, "I should be going, I have things to do, people to call, plans to make." she smiled as she left.

"Bye Carter," I said giving her a quick hug.

"Goodbye, I'll see you all soon!" Carter said waving to Patrick and Elisa.

"Well she's pretty straight forward," Elisa laughed once Carter left.

"That's because she was talking about serious things, she is usually very calm." I laughed, "I should be going home, I don't want Meagan to get worried."

"Okay, see ya later!" Patrick said giving me a hug.

"Bye Pete," Elisa smiled, I said 'Bye' back and I left the house and hopped into my car. I sighed as I drove, This all my fault, if I wasn't so weak no one would be in this situation. No! No It's not my fault, it's Nash Griers fault, he knows how to make me break. I wish he didn't, but I can't change the past.

=======================================================================

 I have no excuse for not updating for a while. I am writing two books right now though, so I might not update one book for a while because I'm on a roll with my other one.  So just informing you on all that jazz. I love you guys very much. You are loved, and cherished by me. Never forget that.