Dan and Phil + Gerard and Mikey

Andy's POV

Yes, this is a lot to take in. Two of my best friends are hybrids. Also hybrids are shunned by society which, of course being the person I am, I do not support that choice. As you know I believe everyone is equal. I'm not mad they kept the secret from us, and i'm sure Joe isn't either, I mean they were most likely scared. I would be too.

Dan's POV (ya Dan Howell is in it and Phil and other people)

"Oh my god!" I yelled and Phil ran in quickly.

"What's wrong!" He had a worried look on his face.

"It's nothing bad don't worry! It's really cool. Pete and Patrick from Fall Out Boy are hybrids!" I smiled at Phil, who looked relieved.

"Scared me for a second!" he sighed sitting down on the couch, "That's great! And of course we accept them." He smiled flashing his yellow eyes quickly.

"Of course we do." but then it hit me. "Phil, Patrick isn't a born hybrid!"

"Th- that can't be possible!" phil mumbled. "All of them were killed! How can you tell?"

"Because of his eyes! They were normal color not red! Oh god do you know what this means!" I ran my hand through my hair.

"I do! I can't believe this! This can't be happening! I thought it was a myth!" he yelled, "I didn't believe it!"

"Neither did I!" I was scared I have to admit. We haven't had a war in a long time.

Gerard's POV (lots of people i know)

"Oh my god oh my god." I was pacing back and forth the hallway in brothers house. We were staying there for a while when all of this happened. Mikey was in shock. Alicia and Lyndz were worried. Lynz wasn't a hybrid but Alicia was, like me and Mikey. (A/N: lol also there are different types of of hybrids, Dan is a cheetah hybrid [ so he can like run super fast and all that jazz ] phil's a lion [ lion shizzle ] and Gee Mikey Bae and Alicia are like Patrick and Pete. Just to clear that up )

"I can't believe this," Mikey mumbled, "They were all killed! How did they miss him?"

"OH!" I yelled relising something, "What if he was the last one changed! They might not have found him because they didn't know!"

"Yes!" Alicia jumped up, "That makes sense! He must have been turned just before that law was passed! So they didn't know about him."

I heard my phone ring so I quickly grabbed it. But when I saw the caller ID I felt the blood drain from my face, "I- It's Bob." the actual reason we kicked Bob out of the band was because he was part of the other side. The side that wanted to rule all. Their leader is Nash Grier. But we told everyone else lies.

"Hello?" I said trying to sound calm.

"I'm sure you have heard what's happened!" he yelled, "I'm guessing you are siding with them?"

"Yes of course I am." I stated. Why wouldn't I side with the right side?

"Because I just wanted to know." he quickly hung up. That confused me a bit.

"What happened?" Lunz asked.

"He just asked who I was siding with." I replied, "Whatever, there is already too much going on," I plopped down on the couch and fell asleep right there.

------------------------------

Ooooooo intensity.