It's two weeks late, but I updated so appreciate it.

Patricks POV

Elisa and I just sat in silence, we didn't expect Pete and some other girl to come to our house at 8 in the morning, it was an unusual start to a day.

Also, I'm going to be trained? I guess Pete and I have these 'powers', but mine or more powerful. That's cool, I suppose. I mean it's cool that I have powers of some sort, and it's cool that I will learn how to use them. But why I'm being trained isn't that good. I didn't expect a war when this happened, I just expected media to blow up, then for everyone to forget about it. Just like everything else that happens. But, this is going to be diferent, way different.

"I'm going to check on Declan, I'll be right back." I sighed standing up and making my way to his room. I quietly opened his door, making sure to not be too loud. I looked into his cradle and played with his tiny hands. I slightly smiled as he grabbed at my fingers. A tear suddenly rolled down my cheek, I hope everything goes well. So very much. I don't want anything bad to happen at all. I don't want anything to happen to Elisa or Declan, to Andy or Joe. I want everyone to be safe. And I will do my best to make sure that happens.

I wiped my eyes and gently picked him up. I carried him back to the living room, "No offence, but you stink," Elisa said to Declan as she scooped him into her arms. I laughed as Elisa walked away. She was back a few minutes later, "Okay he's better now," she smiled sitting down.

Then, of course, there was a knock on the door. I hopped off the couch and made my way to the door. 'who could it be this time,' I thought as I opened the door. And standing there was none other than,

Tyler's POV

I sat in the passenger seat as Josh drove us to Patrick's house, "So let's get this straight," I said clasping my hands, "You need to train Pete and Patrick to use these, powers?"

"Yes, especially Patrick. He is much more powerful than any other hybrid alive." I worked that out in my head for a while.

"Were there stronger hybrids before? Like they aren't alive anymore or something?" I asked, I couldn't help it. I was so curious about all this stuff.

"Well, yes there was. She was extremely powerful. She was executed because of her powers.

"Interesting. It's crazy that people are scared of others with power, they should let those people embrace it and help others. People shouldn't be afraid to put their goodness to use." I explained, Josh just nodded in agreement.

"Trust me, I feel the same way." He stated after a minute.

Patrick's POV (again)

It was none other than Tyler and Josh, "Hey guys, come on in," I gestured into the house.

"Thanks, we won't take long. Just need to arrange some dates that work." Josh smiled, "Carter said soon as possible, so we came here as soon as we could." I simply nodded as we made our way to the living room.

"Anyways, you probably want to know what type of things you and Pete are capable of," Josh said.

"Yes, I guess I am."

--------------------------------------------------------------------

I did a cliff because I hate you.

Just kidding I love you to bits. Anyways sorry about the wait I have 3 books im writing so lol sorry. Anyways yup by by.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

"LOUIS I GOT YOU BRENDON URIE!"

"WHAT THE HELL WHAT ARE YOU DOING?"

"Get used to it, you'll have to stay strong."

"Shut up Louis, you two will be fine. ANyways Brendon, I'm sure you and Louis will get along great" *snaps fingers* "Got to go guis"