Chapter 8

THIS MIGHT HAVE MISTAKES CUZ I DIDNT PROOFREAD....

Katrina POV:

I woke up in my room.

In MY room. Wait. This isn’t right. I stared up at the bare ceiling. I sat up slowly so confused. My heart began to beat faster.

"No. it wasn't a dream!" I thought out loud. "Was it?"

I sat up on my Fulton and looked around my room. Everything seemed to be in place. The last thing i remember was following that guy into a room. Wait...what was his name? At that moment my head started pounding. I felt like someone had hit me with a baseball bat. I held my head in pain.

How did I get back to California? What happened to Christine? And Romeo? The more I tried to remember the harder my head pounded. It was getting to the point where my vision was beginning to blur. I struggled out of the bed and staggered over to the door. I walked into the living room only seeing everything all blurry. Where is my mom?

"AHHHHHH!!!" I screamed as my head felt like it had exploded. I fell to my knees, Weakened with pain. I was crying now praying it would stop. There were dark spots in my vison. I could vaguely see a silhouette of a person standing not so far away from me.

"Romeo?" I whispered.

"No honey. I need you to forget about him." A familiar voice said.

"W-who are you?" I asked weakly. I slowly laid onto the floor.

"I'm your prince. And I have to bring you home."

"I-I-I...." I couldn't speak. My voice had stopped working and the black spots in my vison got bigger and bigger until I was in a world of darkness.

-------

"Allen! Do something!! Please!" The voice sounded pained. I knew that voice. It was his voice.

"Hayden hand me the scissors! Hurry! quick!." Another voice said. I couldn't see. I could only hear.

"Ok Romeo. Put this in her mouth."

"Why? What are you going to do?"

"Im gonna shock her...she is going into cardiac arrested...I have to stop her heart so it will beat again."

"Its NOT BEATING???!!"

"Romeo Calm Down!"

"Please don’t let her die."

"Stand back."

------

I opened my eyes to brown ones.

"Oh thank god!" Romeo sighed in relief. "Are you ok? Do you hurt?" He was asking me.

I didn’t feel quite awake yet. I opened my eyes wider when i saw about 5 people in the room I didn’t know.

"Romeo." I croaked. I tried sitting up, but he pushed me back down.

"You need to rest." He said. I am completely confused. And what was with that dream? Its like I woke up into another dream...first the dream in the field when Romeo had...died. And another where I was at my house in California. What was that all about. Am I still in a dream? Where am I ? But I do remember a face in here I think his name was Hayden.

"IS THE OK??" I heard someone yell as they bounded into the room.

"Yeah mom. She's fine." Romeo reassured his mother.

"What happened? And Where am I? Who are these people?" I said in a panic. Rom sat down on my bed and took his my hands in his. "Everything is fine...just calm down and I will explain everything." I nodded slowly looking him in the eye. Oh I loved his eyes. Dark and mysterious. Yet soft and kind. There is something about him that makes me think that there is something more to him. Something big that I’m not getting. I saw his mouth moving but I didn’t hear anything I was piecing together the pieces. Something about werewolves?

Then the aching in my head came back. I groaned in pain and all sounds came back.

"Are you ok Trina?" It was Christine. I looked up to see her worried eyes.

"No..I'm ok. I'm fine." I smiled up at her just as the headache receded. I sat up in bed ignoring Romeo's protest. I looked around the room and saw that there wasn’t anyone except Rom, Christine, Hayden and some old guy. I could have sworn there was more people here.

“Um, Who are these people?” I asked curiously, looking up at Romeo.

“This is Allen, Hayden’s grandfather.” Romeo said gesturing to the old man. “And that is Gracie, his grandmother.” He said.

"Um...Hi." I said ackwardly. Then Allen stepped forward and held out his hand.

"Nice to meet you." He smiled warmly as i shook his hand. Then he sat down in the chair on the opposite side of me. I looked at Romeo and he gave me a reassuring smile. I looked back at Allen.

"I suppose you want to know what happened to you." He said and I nodded. "Well, I won't know until you tell me exactly what happened to you....everything don't leave anything out."

I cringed as I remembered the terrifiy journey I had. Romeo nodded for me to start.

"Well that guy offered to walk me to class--"

"That guy?' Allen asked.

"Um...Damon?" I think that was it.

"Desmond." Romeo corrected me grimly.

"Yeah him...and well he didnt walk me to class...he tricked me into a closet and then he stabbed me with something and i felt dizzy and tingly...then i passed out." I didn't want to tell them about my freaky dream.

"Ahh I see. He must have gave you a shot and injected a serum into your blood to make you have bizzare dream and to make your mind vurnerable. Katrina....did you have any dreams?"

"Um....yeah...it was weird." I mumbled. I didn't want to tell them for some reason.

"Can you tell us what happened?"

Then that pounding came back in my head....Oh yeah that why I didn't want to tell them...something...or someone won't let me.

"I can't." Romeo's eyesbrows furrowed.

"Well why not?"

Then that when I saw Gracie glaring at me so intensely I shrunk in to Rom.

"Gracie....What's wrong?" Allen asked worriedly. Her eyes never left me.

"Why are you bothering with her!! She will only bring complications into our lives!" She yelled and then stood up abruptly and waltz out of the room.

"I don't think she likes me very much." I whispered.

"Grandpa!! What did you do to grandma! She just yelled at me for having shirt untucked!!!" Hayden yelled from the hall. 

"Was Desmond in your dream?"

I nodded. "He told me that he was supposed to bring me to my dad."

"Well then...That's bad. Really bad."

"What why?"

"Because now he can visit your subconcious."

"Wait what about my dad?"

"He's the alpha and i doubt he wants you because he misses his daughter. He's planning something....something big."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

so this story wont be finished because im not getting alot of comments on it and i feel like nobody likes it..... :/