Chapter 7

Hey!! i just finished a new chap! It's short but excitin i hope you like it!!

Tell me wat you think! <3

------

Romeo POV:

I can’t believe he had the nerve to show up HERE and flirt with MY girl. I clenched and unclenched my hands trying to stay calm. I was in homeroom right now. Trina wasn’t in my homeroom to my disappointment. Hayden sat behind me.

“Dude you ok?”

“No.” I said through my teeth. “He’s here.”

“Who?” he asked. I turned to him and glared. Then it clicked in his head.

“Ohhh. Shit, this isn’t good. What should we do?”

“Why the hell are you asking me your then one’s who’s been a werewolf since birth.” I whisper yelled. He gave me a flat look. I rolled my eyes.

“I’m no Alpha.” He muttered. I turned back around.

Desmond was from another pack, called Baines. I know their Alpha, his name is Russo. He is mean and manipulates his enemies. Me and Hayden’s family was all one pack. One of the smallest there is. No one has every confronted us or bothered us. So why is the son of the Alpha from the most powerful pack in the world bothering us. He wouldn’t be here is there wasn’t a good reason. Then I thought about Katrina. I loved her more than I loved anything in the world. I didn’t want her getting mixed up in all of this. I wonder what she’ll think about me being a werewolf. I hoped she wasn’t afraid. I was ready to rip Desmond’s head off his body when he called her babe. But I knew I’d lose a fight against him, but I wouldn’t stop if he hurt my girl.

The bell rang for first period, I almost ran to class, hoping to see Katrina. I walked in the room. She wasn’t here yet. I walked to the back and sat down and waited.

“Hey Rom dude.”

I looked over to see one of my friends.

“Hey Marcus.” I said, bored. We have really been close lately.

“You know the new girl?”

I looked at him sharply. “Yeah.”

“Oh really? Dude she is so sexy! Can you hook me up?” he said excitedly. I looked at him like he lost his mind, I almost growled.

“Hell No!” I yelled. The teacher glared at me. I ignored him. “She’s mine.” I said lowering my voice.

“Jeez Romeo, it was just a question.” He looked discouraged…good.

I turned to see almost everyone was in the class except for Katrina. Where is that girl?

3 minutes later the bell rang and the teacher shut the door and began the lesson. Now I was getting nervous. 5 more minutes passed and I asked to go to the bathroom. My inner wolf was sick with worry. Is she ok? Where is she? What if Desmond has her!?

“Shut up.” I muttered. My wolf was doing nothing but making me more nervous. I went straight into the girls bathroom. No one. I went to the guys bathroom. Nothing. I groaned. Then I remember my phone. I mentally slapped myself. I dialed her number.

“Hello?” I heard her voice I sighed with relief.

“Katrina! Where the he—”

“Naw I’m Just kidding, I can’t come to the phone right now please leave your n—”