Chapter 6

Hey Everyone!!!! I decided i'm going to continue!! yay!!!! and this chapter is kinda short and isnt very exciting but i will be posting more as soon as possible.

Enjoy!! tell me what you think!! :D

I didnt proofread....so yeah... :D

----

An annoying buzzing disturbed my peaceful sleep. I reached my arm over to silence it. I sighed, I had no desire to go to school right now. But I reluctantly got up from my comfy bed and went into the bathroom me and Romeo were sharing, but only to find the 18yr old standing in front of the toilet. I screamed and shut the door.

“Gosh Romeo you can lock the door!” I yelled. I heard him chuckle. My heart was beating; I’m gonna pretend I DID NOT see him half naked. I went to my dresser and pulled out a tank top and got some shorts to put on and waited by the door until he was done. I leaned against the door and rested my eyes. Then Romeo decides at that moment to open the door. I fell into the bathroom on my butt.

“Ow!”

“Oh shit sorry Katrina.” He pulled me up. I took in his body. He wasn’t wearing a shirt so his well-toned tanned abs were staring back at me teasing me.

“See something you like?” he asked seductively.

“No! I have to shower!” I felt my face heat up and pushed him out of the bathroom feeling his muscles flex under and palms. ‘Oh my god!’ I mouthed, astounded. I turned on the shower, undressed, and slowly stepped in. I sighed at its warmth; I didn’t want to get out. But eventually I had to, I stepped out of the shower slowly trying not to slip. I did not succeed. I soon as I put my weight on the ground my foot slid forward on the wet floor causing me to do a painful split.

“Ah shit!” I cried out, I gritted my teeth and stood up carefully, legs sore. Why me? there was a knock at the door.

“Katrina! You ok in there?” I heard Romeo’s voice full of worry. I rolled my eyes.

“I’m fine!” I answered. I walked into my room and put on the clothes I had picked out. I went back to the bathroom to brush my teeth. I looked in the mirror and groaned when I looked at my hair. It was frizzed up, great. I went to grab my toothbrush when my hand accidentally knocked over the cup with mine and Romeo toothbrush of the sink. The cup and toothbrushes clatter to the floor well Romeo’s did, my toothbrush unfortunately fell into the toilet. I groaned.

“Aw FECK!!” I yelled. That was my only toothbrush. I guess I have 3 minutes to master the art of finger brushing. I brushed my hair into a quick ponytail. Where did the time go. 8:30

“Katrina! Hurry up!” I heard Romeo call.

“Coming!” I grabbed my purse and rush down the stair. He smirked when he saw me. I made a face at him. He laughed out.

“What’s so funny!” I snapped.

“Your shirt is on backwards.” He said still laughing. I gasped and looked down.

“No!” I said running into the bathroom to straighten it out. I came back out red faced. He smirked.

“Shut up.” I said slapping his chest.

“Well we better go before we’re late.” He said opening the door. I nodded nervously and followed him out. We were almost to the car when I tripped on air! Sending me into the ground face first.

“Trina! Are you ok?” Romeo ran over to me and helped me up he looked worried. I narrowed my eyes. Why so worried?

“I’m fine.” I walked past him and got into the car. Why do I have so much bad luck this morning!!! The world hates me today. May 24th. My least favorite day from now on.