chapter 16

a/n: im so sorry guys for not updating ive been in school and stuff and idk i just wasnt feeling like updating but ill try to update once in a while now but i so so sorry :(💖
"uh.... hey anjali" kalin said "babe who is this" said this one chick "um its um a friend of mine" kalin said, i rolled my eyes and grabbed kalin but thats when that chick grabbed my wrist "aye let me the fuck go" i yelled trying to shake her off "why are you here for kalin" she yelled back "im his GIRLFRIEND" i screamed silence filled the room and she ran upstairs "anjali wtf i told you not to bother me again it was just a 1 night thing!" kalin yelled at me "but but no i love you and you love me" my eyes watered "who the fuck is she!" i yelled "her name is kylie and i love her so please just leave" kalin pleaded "hey what up guys" i heard a familiar voice i turned around to see myles "um whats going on" he stared at us "nothing i was just leaving bye guys" i cleared my throat an left

kylies pov
'wow how could he, again this is just annoying i hate being cheated on and he thinks its right, what do i not make him happy fucking asshole' i thought to myself i walked to the restroom and stared myself in the mirror 'well yeah look at me i look like a fcking pig how gross while that other girl has a amazing body' i cried to myself *knock* "hey kylie" i heard soemone say "what!" i cried out "its myles open up" he sounded sad i opened the door and he opened his arms so i ran towards them and he hugged me tight "thank you myles" i cried onto his shoulder "no problem love" mylles smiled "hey myles how long have kalin and that one chick have been dating" i questioned as i backed up and rubbed my eyes "well anajli just appeared idek she just made a song with us and from there they got hella close i didnt even know they were a thing" he shrugged "oh ok thanks" i said as i walked towards my room "hey kylie?" he questioned me "yeah", "you wanna watch movies i locked kain out the house so he can think about what he did" he giggled a little which made me laugh "sure let me go get some snacks oh btw wheres jessica at?" i asked as i looked around "oh i had to drop her off home she wasnt feeling to well" he scratched hos head "oh thats weird" i walked downstairs and went to the kitchen to get sprite and some chips, as i turned i saw myles putting in movies and he smiled at me "haha what movie is it" i said as i walked to thw couch "its a spooky one you'll see" he said as he waved his arms he sat next to me but i laid down and my feet were on him he glanced at me and gave me a warm smile.

sorry this sucked ugh