chapter 5

I texted kalin good morning since he was coming back today i was do happy that today was their last show at san jose
~good morning~ kylie
~good morning beautiful how did you sleep?~ kalin
~great since i knew you were coming back today :)~ kylie
~same i cant wait to see your beautiful face <3~ kalin
~haha same ive missed you so much but i got to go i have to go to college, love you babe~ kylie
~ok stay focused in school :) love you baby girl bye~ kalin

wow how i love texting him but more talking to him in person. Wait whats this *opens dm from anon* "wait no this couldnt be?! he's been cheating on me well we havent been dating but he has got me to love him, why would he ever do this to my why?!" (it was the picture a fan took when kalin kissed her accidently but kylie didnt know she was a fan) should i even go to the san jose show after this? what if i call and ask him? no why should i i already saw the picture it has shown me he doesnt care he was just playin with my feelings.

~KALINS POV~
finally going back to cali its been forever, well it has felt like forever haha "bruh you excited to see jessica?" i asked myles "who?" he said goofing off "wait really?!" i laughed a little "nah im just playin with you, of course im freakin excited to see her imma surprised her and go to her house just when we get to cali" he said smiling "i think i might do the same and see how kylie has been" i said looking up while thinking about her. (4 hours later they land in cali) "CALIFORNIA I HAVE MISSED YOU" myles yelled i just stared and laughed "well bruh see you later for the san jose show" i said "ight just dont come late" myles did a frowning face "i wont its 5 am imma be over there by 1:30 pm with kylie" i frowned back "haha ok bruh" myles smirked we both went our ways and i drove to kylies i walked onto her porch and knocked on the door " hey kalin" kylie opened the door with a pissed off face "wait whats wrong why are you looking at me like that?!" i replied nervous.

~KYLIES POV~
i heard a knock on my door "i wasnt expecting anyone because both of my parents were at work so why is someone knocking unless it was jessica", i ran down stairs to open the door i looked threw the peep hole and saw it was kalin i got really nervous and thought to myself "wait why is he here now? does he come to say sorry or just to say that we are over?" i opened the door "hey kalin" i try to look as pissed off as i can "wait whats wrong why are you looking at my like that?!" kalin replied nervously "why are you here!?" i somewhat yelled rolling my eyes "baby girl why are you talking to me like that i havent done anything to you" kalin said "please kalin just leave i dont wanna see you" i rolled my eyes while closing the door but he stopped it "baby girl tell me whats wrong" he whined "LEAVE!" i yelled i locked the door and ran upstairs crying to myself "why would he come and act like nothing is wrong?" i asked myself, i called jessica asap and asked her if she can come cause of what happened with kalin.

~JESSICAS POV~
myles came over and i got so happy, i cried so much i just loved him and seeing his face again made me realize that im the luckiest girl to have found out about him, we were talking for a few hours and then i heard my phone ring it was kylie "hey jessica do you mind comjng over" kylie said she sounded like she was crying "why? are you ok?" i asked "no i got into a argument with kalin and i think im done with him" she started to to cry even more "ok ill be there in a few minutes" i said "ok thank you" she said as she hung up "who was that?" myles asked me "it was kylie, she said she got into argument with kalin" i said "wtf imma ask kalin what happened!" myles said mad "haha ok but dont be mad babe ill be back in a few" i said as i kissed him on the lips. i walked out my house and drove to kylies she was waiting outside already, im wondering what happened.

~KYLIES POV~
i saw jessica park her car and get out i ran to her and hugged her "thank you for being here" i said as i cried on her shoulder "ok no tell me what happened?" she questioned me "well this morning i got a anon dm an i opened it amd it was kalin kissing a girl" i said crying "wait wtf i thought he liked you? why would he do that?!" jessica said while sounding mad thas when jessica got a call "hey its myles ill be back" jessica said she then took the call and walked a little away after 6 minutes she came back "KYLIE GUESS WHAT?!" jessica yelled happy "WHAT?" i said while whiping my tears off "it was a misunderstanding! kalin said it was a fan that she wanted a kiss on the cheek but she turned around and kissed him on the lips!" she said as she shook my shoulders "i feel like such an asshole omfg" i said while laughing a little we got into jessicas car and drove to myles house.