chapter 12

WARNING THIS PART AINT PG 13 SO READ AT YOUR OWN RISK :)

myles pov
we walked into my house she kept on asking questions so I smashed my lips onto her I pushed her against the wall and put my hand up her shirt I started to squeeze one of your boobs 'squishy ha ha' I then told her to jump she did as i said I kissed your neck and started to walk towards the stairs I went into my room locked the door and laid her on the bed she gave me a seductive look which turned me on "fuck I hate when you do this" i said winking "do what" she giggled and gave me the seductive look again my bulge started to grow she looked down and giggled "you won't be laughing once its in you" I laughed and winked at her, her eyes then widened. I walked towards her and hovered over her she started to kiss me down my abs to my dick i moaned she unzipped my pants and flipped us around "my turn daddy" she said biting her lip i smacked her ass and she moaned i then unclipped her bra and she took off my pants I looked down to her she looked up to me and winked, she pulled down my boxers and licked my tip I moaned "jessica fuuuck" she giggled and continued then she put my whole length into her mouth she kept going up and down I'm moaned even louder "FUCK IMMA GONNA CUM" she went a little faster then backed up I released everything I sat up, picked her up and laid her on the bed, I took off her underwear, spread her legs and looked straight into your eyes, I got closer to her thighs then licked her inner thighs I got closer to her little friend and licked her clit she let out a moan I started to play with her clit and bit it seductively, I then hovered over her and my length was close to her 🐱 (😂) I inserted my length slowly into her and she moaned I started to go faster "myles im about to..." she whined "just hold on baby girl" i said as i looked down to her i pecked her lips i was about to cum too i went a little faster then we realeased, i threw myself next to her and pecked her lips "i love you myles" she said "i love you more" i said to her.

morning
jessicas pov
i got up to get some cereal because why not I went downstairs and poured myself a bowl as I went to get the milk my stomach felt a bit weird I ran to the restroom and threw up "fuck" i yelled I heard myles run down the stairs "baby what's wrong" myles said "your pull out game is weak" i giggled a little "what do you mean babe my pull out game strong asf" he said "well not last night" i glared at him "so you think.....you're pregnant?" myles said "no shit" i laughed a little but i was pretty sad im young but i want to have this baby if im even pregnant "you want to go get a pregnancy test?" he said a bit concerned "not rn later" i sighed "everything is going to be alright baby i love you and this little fella in you" he tried comforting me i smiled and pecked his lips "i love you myles I don't even know what I would've done right now if it weren't for you" i smiled " i love you and I never want to leave your side so please never leave mine" he said and pecked my lips and hugged me i hugged him back and we walked together to the living room, "my cereal hold up!" i yelled as i ran to the kitchen counter I got a spoon and the milk then poured the milk put the milk back and ran back to the living room "babe we could have gone out to eat ya know" myles laughed i glared at him "should've said that in the first place before I poured the milk into my cereal" he smiled and grabbed a spoonful of cereal "what are you doing?!" i smacked his hand "eating......your cereal" he gulped the cereal i rolled my eyes and continued eating my cereal then somone knocked on the door i got up and opened it and it was her.... myles ex wtf does she want my first reaction was to slap her so i did.....

a/n: sorry its short but ive been pretty busy 😒 but im finally on summer break!!! who's going to the del mar fair in san diego for the boys summer show?! i am!