chapter 15

few days later
kalins pov
i woke up feeling sore from last night 😏 yeah kylie won me in basketball like idk how tf she did it but she did 😒 i walked to the restroom to see bibi napping in there i woke her up and she followed me downstairs, i let her outside and i went into the kitchen.

kylies pov
as i woke up i noticed kalin wasnt next to me so i went on my phone there was a lot of kamfam mentioning me about how kalin might be cheatibg on me but that is bs cause he has been with me this past week soooo yeah, i got up and did my morning hygiene then went downstairs to see kalin on the phone "hey babe" i smiled as i walked down the last step thats when he put the phone away quickly "uh hey baby" he smiled "who was that?" i asked "oh just myles" he smiled and went to let bibi in well that was weird anyways im hungry, i went into the fridge and brought out stuff to make waffles...

myles pov
so today i have to tell jessica that we are leaving i hate leaving her for so long knowing that she is pregnant, "good morning usa!" she yelled "wtf" i laughed "what im feeling american asf ok jeez" she laughed "well babe i gotta tell you something" i gulped "is it bad or good?" she said "both" i looked down "what is it bby" she lifted my chin "im.... going on tour next week" i smiled a little she let go of my chin and i looked down again "CONGRATS BABY" she yelled while wrapping her arms around my neck "wait what you're not sad" i questioned "i am but this is your dream to be touring and rapping so i cant stop that you're young im young lets just have fun except not too much cause of this little fella" she smiles while rubbing her belly "aw babe this is why i love you" i smiled "aye wanna go to kalins and kyles house?" she said while grabbing the keys "well you already have the keys" i laughed as i snatched them from her "im driving" i said as i saw her roll her eyes.

kalins pov
i wonder if kylie knows, i hope she doesnt like im about to go on tour i dont want "us" to end, "babe what are you thinking about" she askes me as she placed somewaffles in front of me "well babe..." i gulped "im going on tour next week" i smiled "congrats! well i will miss you a whole lotta lol but i want you to have fun ok" she smiled wow she is the sweetest and im doing this to her how could i "thanks babe" i hugged her and kissed her nose *DING DONG* "who the fuck is here this early" she says as she walks to the door "HEY" a familiar voice says "uh hi" kylie says "wheres kalin?" the girl questions i stand up and walk to the door, fuck "uh hey.....anjali" i said

a/n:well sorry for a late update school is hard already and yeah but i hope yall like it even thought its so short :/❤️