chapter 2: The day of the concert

Today was the day when i get to see kalin again so i wanted to go really pretty so i was wearing a long sleeved crop top that was loose and a maroon skirt with little white daisys on them and my makeup i just put on some powder and a cat winged eyeliner for my hair i just curled it. jessica told me to be at her house by 1 pm but i got there at 12, i got out of my car and knocked on her door "hello kylie" jessicas mom greeted me, "hello mrs.green how have you been?" i replied back "i have been great so far, well sweetie jessica is in her room doing her hair" she said while smiling at me, i then walked up stairs and saw that she left her door a bit open so i wanted to jump in and scare her, i walked in slowly and yelled "JESSICA ARE YOU READY?!" she then jumped out of her seat and almost knocked over her t.v "WHAT THE HELL OMFG YOU GAVE ME A HEART ATTACK WHY DID YOU DO THAT UGH" she yelled back with a mad look on her face i just bursted out laughing "sorry i just couldnt help myself you know i had to, well anyways lets start leaving cause the line well get full fast and you know over at the house of blues you have to be there early anyways" jessica then nodded and lastly just curled her last piece of hair she had to curl.

When we got to the house of blues there was about 20 girls already there some were 13 and 15, "i cant believe that this is the first show for the dedication tour im so happy for them, they have gotten so far and are getting so known through out the world" i said while squeling, jessica then yelled at the top of her lungs "WE WANT KALIN AND MYLES OUT HERE WOOOHOOOO" i just stared at her and laughed, we then saw the tour bus park in front of us and someone walked out it was kalin!! i almost ran up to him to hug him but another girl did it before me but then kalin turned around smiled and walked towards me giving me a hug and whispering into my ear "i missed you so much" i blushed and smiled "i missed you too, i love you kalin im so so proud of you and myles" i whispered back after i said that he hugged me even tighter and kissed me on the cheek i blushed even more than i already was, ben called kalin cause they needed to get ready for the m&g so kalin looked at me in the eyes and smiled, i saw him walk away to get ready.

As the kamfam were screaming kalin and myles names i was still thinking of what kalin told me and kissed me in the cheek "Kylie you ok?" jessica questioned "oh yeah sorry i was just thinking about something sorry" i smirked, it was time for the m&g and they gave us landyards that said vip they then let us in and we had to get in line again and wait till i was our turn for the picture, me and jessica were talking about how we are going to pose for the picture and what we are going to say to them but i already knew what pose i was doing. "KYLIE ITS OUR TURN RIGHT NOW IM SO NERVOUS" She yelled "i know omfg im actually pretty nervous myself cause of what kalin told me earlier" i said nervously "wait what the hell what did he tell you!" she questioned me, i looked at her "um he just said that he missed me" jessica smiled and hugged me "i can tell he likes you by the way he looked at you earlier today" jessica whispered "oh shutup he stares at every girl like that" i laughed it out but blushing at the same time. It was now our turn and kalin opened his arms to hug jessica and he kept staring at me and biting his lip "hey, i didnt think i would see you beautiful face again i was scared to not see you in the front row but now i know you have vip" he said smiling "haha well yeah i got vip cause of my bestfriend jessica" i said blushing, i saw jessica flirting with myles so i just smirked, i could see kalin staring at me from the corner of my eye so i looked at him and out of no where he kissed my cheek "hey i never asked you before whats your name?" i looked up and smiled "my names kylie" we then took the picture and in the second one he picked me up and pretend to kiss me on my lips but i actually felt his lips touch mine a little "kylie stand over there and if the security tells you to move tell him i told you to stand there ok" he whispered to my ear "ok cutie" i smiled and kissed him on the cheek.

Around 30 minutes past and the m&g was over one of the securitys told me to get out and i told them kalin told me to wait here he then laughed and tried to push me out "HEY DONT TOUCH HER LIKE THAT I DID TELL HER TO STAY HERE SO BACK OFF" kalin yelled at the security "oh sorry kalin i thought she was lieing" the security replied i then walked to kalin giving him a hug but then i remembered i left jessica "holy crap i fogot about jessica omfg" i yelled in panic i started to walk away when kalin grabbed my arm and said "hey wait a little the concert doesnt start till later" he winked at me and started to grab my waist and pushed me closer to him "KYLIE THERE YOU ARE WTF I WAS LOOKING EVERYWHERE FOR YOU NOW WE HAVE TO STAND WAY BACK UGH" jessica yelled exhausted i backed off kalin and smirked at him "im so sorry jessica i promise ill make it up to you somehow" i said kalin then got into the conversation "hey you guys can go backstage with us" me and jessica stared at each other and jumped up and down i ran to kalin gave him a tight hug and whispered "thank you much kalin i love you" he then grabbed my waist and whispered "i love you more".

The concert was about to start me and jessica were watching the boys get ready to head out thats when kalin came to me and hugged me "good luck kalin you're gonna do great like you always do" i said to him, myles walked over to jessica "i dont get some love too" he laughed so jessica hugged him and myles kissed her on the cheek, it was time they went out and they were going so ham they started singing trampoline which i loved because they were singing it acoustic. kalin then stood up went back stage where me and jessica were and grabbed both of us an ran out to the stage the fans started yelling and everything, jake then started playing love robbery and kalin took two stools and sat us down myles went with jessica and kalin with me, kalin stared right at me and started singing his part i blushed so much because this has never happened to me before, it was now myles part so he rapped his part to jessica "i love you kylie, do you mind giving me your number?" i laughed a little and got his phone from his pocket and he put in his passcode and i put my number, me and jessica then hopped off the stools and stared at all their fans i was just thinking to myself "wow look how big they have gotten they have succeeded so much and there is still more to go but out of all these pretty girls he chose me to be on stage with him" i asked my self why afterwards but i guess i'll never find out cause why would kalin want to ever talk to me afterwards right? or am i wrong.

(thank you guys for reading this so far ik this may not be much but i just wanted to do this cause i actually dreamed it ik weird right but please excuse the misspelling cause i did not reread it haha thank you though) 💕☺️