Chapter 11: The Dream

Connor's P.O.V.

------------------------------

When I went to sleep I had the worst dream I could ever get.

I had gone to rescue Tori but by the time I has gotten there she had been killed. There was a knife stabbed dead center on where the heart is.

"NOOOOO!!!" I yelled as I dropped to my knees

"I'm sorry" I cried

I could feel my power begin to take over and before I knew it I had lost control again. And I killed everyone that came between me and Lothor. Which included a lady in her early twenties and two men that seemed like they got in a fight every day.

"Get out of the way douche bags" I said as I made a surge of water go down their throat and drown/choke them and then pushed them to the side

"Good work kid. Come

"Oh yea well guess what? Shut up you mother fucking asshole" I told Lothor as I threw him on the ground and choked him until he took his last breath then I stabbed him with a spear made of water.

I kicked his head and ended the entire fight as he instantly died. Then my back began to hurt as I went back to being myself and I realized I was feeling dizzy. My back got another shock of pain and when I look at it I see that there are two knives stuck in my back. I mustn't have noticed because of all the concentration on killing Lothor and now I was slowly bleeding out and I could do nothing about it.

"Ahhhhh" I yelled as I woke up

"Whats wrong?" everyone got up and came to me

"Nothing just a nightmare thats all"

"Wanna talk about it" asked Kira as everyone went back to sleep

"No its okay"

"Thats bullshit come on tell me what the nightmare was"

"Okay okay. Well I'm trying to save Tori but when I get there shes dead and I lose control and kill everyone. Then with the excitement of battle I don't notice that there are two knives in my back. Then I bleed out in the mansion."

"Wow thats harsh. But remember we know exactly when she's gonna get killed so we can get there before it happens. You know you can trust me right? I'll be by your side forever, remember that."

"Yea I know, thanks" I said as I hugged her and went back to sleep

Haylee's P.O.V.

--------------------------------

When Connor woke up yelling I got scared I thought that the mansion's guards had found us or something. But then he said it was just a nightmare so I went back to sleeping.

I tried really hard to fall asleep again but I couldn't. I overheard Connor's conversation with Kira and I could tell they treat each other like they've known themselves their entire life.

I wish me and Trent were like that but that's not how it works so there's nothing I could do.

Trent and I have been talking and when this is over and we stay alive he agreed to take me on an actual date. So that's a big YAY!!!

After a few hours my mind finally decided that I should go to sleep so I did.

.

------------------------------------------

READ

VOTE

AND COMMENT