Chapter 5: The Kidnapping

Ethan's P.O.V.

------------------------------

It's the beginning of spring break and this year is almost over. My parents are taking us to a road trip through the country. We are traveling in two RVs because there are too many of us for one. Me and Cassidy have been happy since that weekend we went camping. Cassidy and i hadn't done things as quickly as Tori and Connor. She and I had agreed to take it slow and do things when we thought it was the right moment.

Today we are departing and starting to go on the trip. Of course Cassidy and I were in the same RV with my dad and Haylee. And the other RV is Connor, Tori, Kira, and my mom.

Kira's P.O.V.

----------------------------

Its the last day of the trip and its been great until today. We made a stop for gas at night and when Ethan's parents got down to fill the RVs then we all had to use our abilities to the limit.

"Guys we have company. Like a lot of it." I said looking out the window

"Oh man we're gonna have to fight them" said Ethan with small smile.

"Ugh okay" said Tori and Connor simultaneously

We tried to hold them off and we couldn't identify them because they all had masks. But there was one that somehow Connor identified quickly and when we thought about it it made sense.

"Hey you guys I think thats Trent" said Connor pointing at a small flash. When you think about it it did look exactly like him. Haylee tried to deny that it was Trent but all the facts pointed to him. And even though she denied having feelings for Trent we could all see through her lie.

I saw them break Ethan's parent's knees to immobilize them. We held them off as long as we could but it wasn't enough. None of us, kids, had been hurt so thats when I noticed they actually wanted to kidnap us.

We were all tired and we had been fighting for hours and we were beginning to wear out.

The only ones left fighting were Connor and Trent and it seemed that Trent was after Connor and Tori because he didn't pay attention to us at all. Connor was about to knock Trent out when Trent used his full speed and took Tori and ran away at a speed that would have made a jet look like a turtle. Connor tried to catch him but fainted before he had the chance.

Now we were at school and nobody was talking to us and the room was quiet, all eyes were on us as if we had just come out in the news as most wanted.

"Can I talk to you five" said Ms.Randall after Algebra class ended.

"I'm sorry about what happened to Tori" she said and Connor was about to leave the room when, "And I think I know how to find her" Connor stopped in his tracks and began to listen.

"I cant tell you but I can show you where to get help to find her but you'll have to ask your parents for permission.

So that day in the afternoon we went with Ms.Randall to a long trip. We were on her Nissan Armada for a few hours before we found a trail leading up a mountain.

"This is as far as I can take you. Go up the trail and talk to Tommy and tell him that Mika sent you he'll understand"

"Thanks so much" Connor told her before getting off the car.

We walked about 2 miles before finding a large mansion with a field just like the one at school except this one was twice as big.

*knock, knock*

"Who is it?" said a man from behind the door

"Its Kira and some friends, Mika sent us here."

We heard the door unlock just to be opened by a fully built man that I would've dated if he wasn't so old, I would have to guess he was at least 25 and I was 13.

"Well don't just stay out there come on in. Make yourself at home. My name is Doctor Tommy Oliver but you can call me Dr. O"

"Okay first of all we are here because Ms.Randall told us that you could help us find my true love Tori, she was kidnaped by some guys with masks."

"Did these people all look alike?"

"Yea, how did you know?"

"That was my stepbrother, James Smith. We never really got along. But your welcome to stay here as long as you need."

"If you haven't noticed we're in a rush to save my love and we don't have time to have a tea party and enjoy the scenery. Ms.Randall said you could help us find her so, CAN YOU?" Connor said with an angry tone.

"Yea but before I can take you to her you all need to train because what your going to be against isn't gonna have mercy on kids."

"Well what are we waiting for lets get started" Connor kept insisting

"Be patient I first have to tell you why you were attacked and what is going to happen to you and your love."he said pointing at Connor

"Okay then lets start from the beginning" Dr. O explained "Since the beginning of our existence we have had our true love and the rest of the people. But we were never allowed to procreate with people of coequal abilities and if we decided to have kids or get married with our coequal true loves we were to both be killed and if you had a child even if it was a newborn baby it had to be killed along with the parents. And I believe thats what happened between your mom, stepdad, and sister mister Connor. This is because the children born from these two parents with coequal abilities once born was destined to be extremely powerful due to the parents' abilities joining and creating the power of the child and those children were considered a danger to society and to the world. And if my hunch is right Connor you are a child born from two coequal parents aren't you Connor. "

"No way thats impossible"said Connor protestingly

"Think about it Connor, you've never met your dad and if I may ask when did you begin to use your powers?"

"My dad died before I was born, and I began to tap into my powers at the age of 10 when I ran away from home."said Connor sounding convinced.

"See you are the only living being in the planet that has coequal parents. Wow" said Dr. O feeling assured

"Wow I cant believe this and mom never told me" Connor said as a tear rolled down his face and was followed by many more.

"Its okay Connor come here to Kira" I told him and he came and started crying on my shoulder.

----------------------------------

Sorry that this chapter was so short I just didn't get the brightest light bulb today.

READ

VOTE

AND COMMENT