Chapter 6: Training

Connor's P.O.V. 

--------------------------- 

"Shall we begin the training?", asked Dr.O

"Ugh yea sure", I responded bored

"Show me what you can do."

I got some of the water from the lake next to the house and threw at him in the shape of a spear. It hit him but he didn't even react.

"Is that all you got little kid?" he said taunting me

"Oh no theres a lot more." I responded with a small grin

I got as much water as I could and I divided into hundred of floating blobs of water then gave them the shape of knives. I managed to hit him with every single one but he didn't even have a scratch on him.

"Ok kid come over here I don't need to teach you a lot but you need to learn some basic moves that can help you in battle. And you need to learn stronger moves as well."

"Then lets begin"

"Ok first lets teach you how to manipulate the water in an easier way that wont drain your power. Step one stand facing and focusing on the water. Then move your arms up. slowly in sort of a semicircle way."

"Hah I'm doing it. This was really easy."

"Now for an attack that almost no one can avoid. This attack can only be done by the combined powers of two water manipulators, but you already have that so you should be able to do this. Do you see that waterfall right there?"

"Yea, why?"

"Just focus on it. Now close your eyes and imagine that you could get that waterfall to change directions. Now pretend that you are moving the waterfall and move it so that it aims at me."

And so I did then after I heard a grunt I opened my eyes and realized that the whole waterfall was being laid out on Dr.O. Then I did the same thing he told me but this time I tried to move it back to where it originally was. But i found it a lot harder this time.

"Once you are with your coequal true love you can completely control that water fall. You two can be the most powerful pair the world has ever known and if you have kids then it would be the most powerful family this world has ever known."

So while he helped the others I practiced using my abilities to the limit until I passed out. Most of the time I got really angry and passed out while stretching my powers to the limit.

Kira's P.O.V. 

-------------------------------- 

"What can you do?"

"I'm a shape shifter"

"Oh good first show me the smallest thing you can transform into and then the biggest"

First I turned into a mouse which was my smallest transformation and the into a rhino.

"Very good but you need bigger animals if you don't want to get knocked out easily. Try to turn into an elephant."

I tried to turn into an elephant but couldn't. Dr.O must have known that I couldn't do it because he then came up to me and told me to focus and think of Tori and that in order to help her I needed to do this. And apparently it worked I could feel myself changing and suddenly Dr.O seemed a lot shorter and I had tusks.

"Perfect Kira that was great!!"

He gave me a pat in the back as soon as I turned back into my human form.

Ethan's P.O.V. 

----------------------------- 

Cassidy, Haylee, and I were trained together. Dr.O says its because we are such good friends. He told Haylee to work on the size of her force field because it was going to be useful when we get attacked. She instantly began to increase her force field size as soon as he told her to.

He had Cassidy practice her fire balls and she learned how to make this tornado made of fire and also how to eject fire from her feet so she could fly.

"Ethan you need to work on how much you can levitate at a time and how much does it have to weigh. Okay you see that tree over there? Try to rip it from the ground and the do the same with four other trees keeping them always in the air."

I tried to but it was a little more complicated than I thought it would be. I did it but I could feel myself drifting off after.

Now we have been training for a week and we can all do things that we wouldn't have learned in school. We had gotten information from Ms.Randall that Tori was to be killed in three days, not counting today. So that didn't give us much time to get ready.

Today in the afternoon we talked to Dr.O and he said he would help us but he will only fight his brother. And thats when curiosity struck me.

"Dr.O what's your power?"

"Mine is super strength."

"Why do we never see you using your powers?"

"Because I haven't used them in six years." he said with a sad expression on his face

Then Kira had the courage to ask " Why not?"

"Because six years ago me and my true love were on a date and we were attacked but when I tried to stop the tons of attackers with my full strength I lost sight of her and went on a rampage killing everyone I thought of as a threat. Until I felt an arm on my shoulder and by instinct I hit and potentially killed whoever it was and when I looked back it was her I pleaded guilty when I went to court and spent three years in jail. After that day I bowed never to use my powers again. Well except the day when I have to fight against my evil brother."

We were all perfectly quiet while he told his story. Then when he was done we all went to bed.

------------------------------------------------

READ

VOTE

AND COMMENT