One of the boys gets you Pregnant Pt.1

One of the boys gets you pregnant Pt.1

Harry (Age 18)

I just sat here looking at the pregnancy test... I have took the test four times and they have all came out positive. No I can't be pregnant I'm only 18. How I'm I suppose to tell Harry that I'm pregnant with his nephew. No even worse  how in the
bloody hell am I suppose to tell Harry that I had sex a young age. I know I  shouldn't have went out clubbing. Ahgg why is life so hard. I was brought out of my thoughts we the front door opened and the boys voices boom through out the house. "Y/N where are you!" Harry yelled. "Up stairs!" I yelled back. "Come here for a minute." Harry said. "K." I said throwing away the test and walked down stairs. "Harry!" I yelled hugging him. "Well  someone is glad to see me." Harry said. "Hi guys." I said letting go of Harry.  "Hi y/n." They say in unison. "I'm about to make dinner." Harry said walking over to the sink and washed his hands and started to make tocas for dinner. I sat at the table with the rest of the boys and wait on dinner we made small talk until Harry was done. Once his was done we all fixed our food and went back to the table to eat. I was only have way through my food when I feel like I was going to puke. Oh no. I got up and ran to the bathroom and puked up everything I had ate today then felt someone hold my hair back for me. Once I was done I got up and flashed it down and washed out my mouth. "Love are you ok?" Harry asked. "No harry I have to tell you something." I said. "What's that love." He asked. "I'm pregnant." I said with a smile on my face. Harry just stood there for awhile with a shocked look on his face. Oh no.

Harry pov
Who ever got Y/N pregnant is dead. I can't believe she is pregnant, but by who. And if its by one of the boys they are totally dead.

Thank so much guys for the reads. And I do take request I'd you guys want any. Just comment. Thx loves