Nightmare

Harry (Age 10)

The boys and I sit around the table playing and joking around and planning our next tour. I laugh at a joke Louis just told when Ni nudges me He look over at the hall. I turned my head to see what he was talking about. When I looked down the hall I seen Y/N standing there with tears coming down her face. "Y/N come her honey." I said holding open my arms. She runs up to me and I picked her up. I sat on my lap and wiped the tears from her eyes. "What's wrong love?" I asked. "I had a bad dream." Y/N said. "What was it about?" I questioned. "You had l-left me and you never came back." Y/N said. "Y/N I would never leave you I love you to much to leave you." I said,before kissing her face all over which cause her to giggle. "Hahaha, Hazzy stoooop." Y/n whines with a big smile. I chuckled and turned to the boys who sat there in awww. ''I wanna play UNO."Y/N said ad Liam chuckles as Louis set the game up. We play the game until I seen Y/N. "Are you ready for bed kitten?" I asked, Y/N just nodded. I picked her up and took her up to her room.I tucked her in and start to sing her a song. She was final asleep i kissed her forehead and turn ed off her light. "Goodnight Harry love you." SHe said. "Goodnight love you too.Get some rest." I said before closing her door and walking back to the boys.