Babysitting

Y/N pov

" I want Harry!" I yelled.  I love Louis , but all I wanted was Hazza. "Love Harry is at Gemma of be patient." He said as he picked me up and put me on his like my dad would and walked over to the sofa then sat me on his lap. Louis started to sing More then this.
Louis pov
After I finished singing Y/N was asleep. I got up and took her to her room and tucked her in. I turned off her light and walked into the living room to pick up
Y/ N's toys. After I was done u sat back on the sofa and got on Twitter retweeting some of the fans tweets. When Hardy walked through the door. "How was she mate." Harry asked. "She was good,but cried most of the time for you." I said with a smile. "Thanks again Lou." Harry said. "No problem mate." O said before walking out to my car and heading home.
Harry pov
After Louis left I walked up to Y/N's room to see her a sleep I'm her Doc Mcstuffins bed. I walked over and sat on her bed. "Y/N get up love." I said shaking her a little. "Hazz not now I'm about to eat ice cream." She said. "If you get up I'll take you to get ice cream." I said. "Okay lets go." Y/N said sit up in her bed. I laugh and put on her shoes and we went to the ice cream shop.