His Girl Friend

Harry (Age15)

Y/N pov
Today Harry is ll me meet girlfriend we are going to the fair. Within minutes I was done and downstairs watching Daya's Hide Away video when Harry walked thought the door with a very when Harry walked through the door with a very pretty girl. "Y/N this my girlfriend Olivia" Harry said sitting on the love sit. Leaving Olivia Standing. "Hey nice to meet you." I said putting out my hand so she could shake it ,but I got pulled into a hug. "Nice to meet you to love and I love out fit." Olivia said pulling out of the hug and joined Harry on the love sit. I say down and continued to was YouTube videos. "Olivia,Y/N I'll be back I'm go to get dressed." Harry said standing and walking out of the living area. "Olivia how is everything with you and Ha-" I cut me off. "Listen to me you little brat don't come between me and Harry or I'll crush you like a bug." Olivia said. "Oh really then why are you with him?" I asked knowing that Harry was standing in the doorway. "Because I want fame and money." She said with a smile. "You little bitch." Harry said walking into the living area. "Harry honey what did you hear?" She said. "Enough to know that you are a gold digger." Harry said opening the door. "Harry I didn't mea-" "Don't Harry me get the fuck out of my house left. " Harry yelled. Olivia didn't say anything she just left. "Harry I'm so sorry." I said embracing into a hug. "It not you fault I should have never trusted her." Harry said. "Shall we go to the fair and have some fun?" I asked in a polished accent. "We shall." Harry said mocking the accent and looping his arm with mine and we skipped out the door and to the fair.