Chapter thirty one

• Dedicated to all my fans!!

Chapter thirty one

~bet you thought it was over! not so fast! The world still doesn’t know about rose and Scott!~

Rose’s POV

“GRADUATION! I’m surprised I passed.” I said to jess and Sara as we got ready. “Everyone is. Scott was worried he’d have to keep your love a secret a whole other year.” Jess laughed as we got out of the car. “No I liked it. it was sexy.” I joked as the guys joined us. “What was Sex aye?” Scott asked me imitating my voice. “Not that.” I laughed and skipped into the school. “I don’t think I’ve ever seen her so happy to go to school.” Mike laughed. “No one has.” my brother  told them putting an arm around me. “Well I was never leaving this place forever before.” I smiled and walked over to where we were getting our cap and gowns.

After I got the gown on I walked over to Scott who was handing out the caps and helping students put them on. I took mine from Scott. “here let me.” he winked putting it on my head. I stuck my tongue out at him. “Rose behave.” Rolling my eyes I skipped on stage and sat in my seat. The curtains were up so no one could see the stage.

I chilled out in my seat as Jessie James tried to make yet another move. As he sat behind me. “Hey rose.” He said in my ear. I jumped up and faced him. “Leave me alone you STD infested freak.” I growled at him. “oh no.” I heard a teacher say and Scott watched us ready to step in and pull me off. he shook his head “Look me and bunch of other have taken your words often enough.  Lets just one day be nice.” He said holding his hand out. I slapped him then shook his hand. “Nice try. I knew you were going to try and kiss me. your losing your touch. Maybe it’s the crabs. Or whatever else you have down there.” I said pointing to his manhood. “how do you know I’m not your baby daddy?” he asked I slapped him again. and saw Scott shaking a little  Erik put a restraining hand on him. “Because I only have slept with one man in my entire life. Not every single kid in school.” I snapped at him shaking. Jess pushed him and slapped me across the face instantly calming me down. “Bitch.” I said holding my stinging cheek. “Hand to keep you from killing him some how.” She laughed with me.

After the valedictorian gave her speech and it was my turn to get my diploma. I smiled at the principal. “Good luck out there rose.” He told me and handed me a little note. I held my diploma up making the pack applaud. I smiled and read the note. ‘and kick anyone’s ass who stands in your way Blake.’ I shook my head and sat back down. the exact thing I told him my first time in the principal’s office I had beat up a jock for bullying my friends.

‘Why?’ he asked me. ‘Unless your one of the jocks or rich kids good luck out there because they’ll beat you up. Just stand up for your friends and kick anyone’s ass who stands in your way.’ My motto my entire first and second year of high school. After that I had respect. No one messed with me or my friends. I pulled out the note Scott gave me my first day of school. It said exactly that.

I smiled and stuffed it back in. and threw my hat in the air with everyone else. after girls hung off Scott trying to get him to notice them. he walked right over to me. “Hey rose. I’m proud of you angel.” he said and kissed me. the girls mouths hung open as Scott took Stef. “Hey baby girl.” He said kissing her. “Ladies meet my wife and love since I was thirteen years old.” He told them holding Stef. I leaned into him as Sam and Shane headed our way. “Hey.” I said to Sam. “I knew he was your boyfriend.” same blurted. “What?” I asked confused. “I saw you guys once. And you bought my great aunts house.” he smiled shaking my hand then Scott’s. “your very lucky to have her.” he told Scott and walked off asking who Shane’s boyfriend was. Erik hugged me. “Good job rose. I’m going to meet Shane’s parents now. hopefully they don’t attack me or something.” He smiled and walked off. some girls glared at me and some parents gave me funny looks but I don’t care I get to kiss Scott in public now and he can take me somewhere for a date now.

My graduation party included the pack and Sam. I sat by the bonfire on a blanket the babies on one next to me. Scott sat down next to me a beer in his hand. “I think this is the first time I’ve ever seen you drink.” I laughed. “Nasty stuff.” He told me taking a sip. “I don’t believe you.” I said rolling my eyes. “Take a sip.” He offered the can to me I took a sip and shrugged. Ryan peed in my mouth last week this was nothing. “odd.” He shrugged and took his can back. “You are a mom now. no partying.” He smirked. “oh no what will I ever do?” I said dramatically. He laughed slinging an arm around my shoulders and pulled me closer. “Smore?” dad asked me I nodded taking it from him. “No! ahh.” Scott said trying to stop me from getting it and ended up spilling beer on his shirt a bit. I sniffed it. “Rayne make worst smells.” I assured him. “Ha Ha.”  He rolled his eyes but kissed my forehead anyway.