chapter two

Chapter two

Rose’s POV

I looked at my new house. A one bedroom apartment. One kitchen dining slash living room. I looked at the leather bracelet I have to wear to show to the wolf community that I was engaged and mated. And the ring that showed the human community I was taken except he hasn’t got it yet. “I’m so killing him tonight.” I grumbled as Scott took my things into his room. he walked into the living room. “there’s a hall bathroom but it doesn’t have a shower. Our room has a bath room with a shower I put you cloths away except this box.” He threw at me. it was my underwear and a recent picture of my human ex. Who normally sat by me in Scott’s class but Jace needed to talk to me. so he and Sam switched. “thanks.” He held up a picture of Sam I had in hearing shook the box it was empty. “Whose this?” he asked me. “That’s my Ex. We were in love. Then he got drunk and cheated. I left him he tried to get back with me I ignored him until recently when he told me he was bi. And right now he has a crush on a mated wolf. Drake. Jace doesn’t care. And drake told Sam there was no chance so he asked me to be there for him were friends now. and next time I find out you touched my underwear I’ll suffocate you with your own dick.” I warned him. he sighed and followed me to his room. I slammed the door and locked it. then I pushed the dresser in front of the door. and locked the window that had bars on the other side making sure to duct tape the lock shut. The door opened and I saw Scott threw a crack in the door. “Move the dresser Anna.” He told me sighing. “Come on Anna the pain killers are in this bathroom.” I smirked and went into the bathroom and grabbed the bottle. I headed over to Scott four in my hand. “I can’t find them.” I lied. He sighed. “They-” I shoved the pills in his mouth. He swallowed them as I smirked and pulled my cloths off so I was just in my under wear and bra.

“I sleep like this.” I told him over my shoulder and got into his bed. “And I sleep naked.” He said through the door. “I know.” I said smirking at him remembering when I ran into his room. he was thirteen and I was nine. He wouldn’t let me under the covers with him. I was in his old superman PJ’s. I asked him why and he told me he was naked.

He smirked. “To see a naked boy so young Anna.” He joked. “You weren’t the only guy I ever saw naked.” I told him. it was never on purpose. I walked into the guys locker room to tell off Drake for ignoring Jace. Drake was in his jeans and three other guys wolf whistled at me in towels. I flipped them off and one of their towels slipped. “And the first time I saw you naked was when I was four.  Mud bath. Then we had to hose down together.” I told him looking at the ceiling. Letting my breathing slow and I fell asleep. Knowing how I was going to wake him up.

Scott’s Pov

I heard her breathing slow and hid the frying pan and any other thing that could hurt me. I smiled and pushed the door open enough for me to slip through I put my dresser back and closed the door. I took off my cloths and slipped under the covers after taking the duct tape off the window. Smirking I kissed her cheek and pulled her close to me.

Rose’s Pov

I felt arms around me and I froze. I looked and saw Scott. My fiancé, the man I’m going to kill. I reached over in my purse and put the ear plugs in my ear and pulled out my air horn. I pointed it at his face and pushed the button. He immediately rolled on top of me and looked around for danger. I pursed my lips when I noticed my teacher was naked on top of me. I brought my knee up and he groaned falling on me. “What was that for?” he asked me. “You’re a pervert. You are my teacher. I’m marrying you this week end. And it isn’t right.” I said as he rolled off of me shaking. “Go to school.” He ordered me. still shaking I saw he was about to transform. I pulled on some cloths and ran. I grabbed the keys to my bike and ran for the parking lot. a black wolf ran past me into the woods. I knew it was Scott by the way I felt like I had to fallow him and that he had nice cloths in his mouth. I took off for school.

Scott’s POV

I ran all the way to school. She said this wasn’t right. What about this wasn’t right. I love her. she’s my mate and I’m her teacher. She pulled in I watched her get swarmed by her best friend jess and drake. They were my friends till I pushed Anna out of the tree when I was little. I didn’t want to lose her so I thought that if she was hurt I could stay. It didn’t work because she hated me. I transformed and headed into school. Soon as the school sluts saw me they headed my way. “Hey Mr. Peterson.”  Their leader said and I rolled my eyes. “Ladies.” I said making my way to my class. “so your girlfriend how long you been together?” she asked me sitting on my desk. “Off my desk. And she’s not my girlfriend. She’s my fiancé and a long time.” I told them getting my class plans out. “oh really when you getting married?” one of them asked me as Anna walked in. “I need to talk to you.” she said looking at the sluts. “Alone.” “This weekend I’m getting married this weekend.” I told the sluts. “Now if you excuse me I need to talk to Ms. Blake.” I told them. She locked the door and flipped off the people watching and pulled a screen down. “Look you misunderstood me this morning. I meant it’s wrong I’m mated to my teacher. Now do you have an energy bar or something I need food.” She said smirking at me. I opened my desk drawer and handed her a chocolate chip chewy bar. She smiled at me. “I still hate what you did. If you can prove to me I can trust you. maybe my feelings will change. hate you.” she said walking out. *Love you.* I sent to her she flipped me off again making me shake my head. *detention again Ms. Blake.* I saw her turn around and flip me off with both hands the chewy bar in her mouth. I raised my eye brow and raised three fingers. She shrugged her shoulders and turned around catching the half of the chewy that was sticking out of her mouth as she turned. I sighed shaking my head and turned to my class.

again let me know what you think! vote comment and fan!