chapter 13

Chapter thirteen

Rose’s POV

I ran to the bathroom and emptied my stomach in the toilet. My first wave of morning sickness great. I thought taking my now disgusting shirt off. I looked at my stomach. doc said they should start showing  by the third month. I haven’t really looked yet. I looked down and saw a slight bump I ran my hand over it. Scott wrapped his arms around me and placed his hands over mine. “You okay?” he asked me. I nodded and walked over to my dresser. I saw an Invader Zim tee shirt and pulled it on. Scott sighed and leaned against the bathroom door. “You sure you’re up for school?” he asked concern in his voice. “nope. Do I care? Nope.” I told him picking out a pair of kaki’s, a nice shirt, and his shoes. He smiled about to grab a tie I smacked his hand. “No tie.” I ordered him un-tucking his shirt. he sighed and left it alone fixing his hair. I pulled on my skinny jeans and high tops. Right before I opened the door Scott kissed me and tossed me my hoodie.

At school I dragged jess into the bathrooms. Lifting up my shirt I asked her if she could see it. “You’ve got your baby bump.” She smiled. I nodded and ran my hand over it. “Well what’s HE think about it?” she asked me referring to Scott. “Loves that I have his babies growing inside me.” I told her and pulled my shirt down. “So you and mike?” “Not till were out of collage and married. He promised me. I’m on the pill. He doesn’t want to share me just yet even though he really wants one. He knows I’m not ready. But if it happens I’ll be happy as hell.” She told me and I smiled. “Well I’ve been thinking names but I don’t know.” I told her walking out. *what about Sara Sasha and Stephanie for girls and Ryan Ryder and Ron for boys?* she asked me. *that’s pretty good. I like how you used the s’s and r’s.* I told her poking her in the side. She rolled her eyes. “just asked him and see if he like them.” she laughed as I continued to poke her. Derek and Jace smiled at me. “Hey cutie.” They said in sync. I laughed, “Hi guys.” I told them and Jace tickled me. “I see the glow cutie. Either you got it on last night or your showing.” He wiggled his eyebrows. “The second choice.” I told him and poked him back. Which turned into play fighting. “Whoa. Calm down tiger.” Derek said as I tickled Jace till he couldn’t breathe I got off him and covered my mouth. The nausea passed and I smiled at them “All good.” I told them as the announcements came on. then I heard jess’s voice. “You’ve got your baby bump. Well what’s HE think about it?” It said I shot her a look and dragged her to the office as. I felt tears in my eyes as I saw Elizabeth holding her cell up to the mic. The office was locked and everyone trying to open it. “Loves that I have his babies growing inside me.” my voice on the intercom said. “You heard right Rose Blake is Pregnant.” Elizabeth said and walked out. “Suspension two days.” The principal said and I ran out of the school jess, Jace and Derek running after me.

I reached the lake and sat. tears flowing freely. I have no idea how long I was out here. I heard leaves crunch behind me. I looked and saw Scott walking over to me. “Hey.” He said as he sat. “I didn’t think you would come out here. In fact for or honeymoon I was surprised you didn’t run out.” he looked at the tree he pushed me out of. I smiled still climbable. “I always come out here when I’m upset. This was our place. Still is. Every full moon since that night I’ve come out here.” I told him skipping a stone across the pond. He pulled me onto his lap. “how you holding up?” I looked up at him. “Fine.” I lied. He sighed and kissed my neck. “Angel. I know how to turn your day around.” he whispered in my ear. I smiled and kissed him. “Tomorrow I want you to go to school and hold your head up high. No matter what they think all the wolves know the truth and will help you get through this like you did for Jace and Derek when they came out. even when some of the wolves were reluctant at first.” He reminded me. I smiled as I leaned in to kiss him. “Come on lets turn that frown upside down.”

Then next morning I was in my old bedroom Scott snuggling into me. I saw our cloths thrown around. when I saw the time I nearly flipped. I slapped Scott waking him up. “Oww.” He complained holding his cheek. “Time.” I told him getting dressed. He jumped out of bed and tripped on something. “I’m fine.” He said and got dressed. We ran downstairs I ran in the kitchen and Damon had his keys held out for me. I kissed his forehead and ran outside.

At school kids were whispering and giving me looks. I flipped several people who laughed at me off. when they stared I smirked and did it again. Sara smiled at me and wove her arm through mine. “Hey you got to stay strong for me. I’m the geek it’ll be even more of a shock to them about me not you.” she told me. I sighed and opened my locker. Some jocks tossed me a brown bag. I looked at them confused them in the bag. condoms. I tossed it at their faces and it spilt as Scott walked passed and Derek and Jace were both holding me back. Scott picked them bag up and all the spilled condoms. “Detention with Mr. Jamison for a week. I’ll hand these over to your parents. I don’t even want to know why you have so many.” He told them and sent me a look. I looked at the football players they walked away giving me dirty looks. James looked ready to hit them as he walked over to Sara and nodded to me slipping a note in Sara’s pocket. The school didn’t know they were a couple yet.

At lunch Sara sat with me a smile on her face. “Hey I heard some guys beat up the players that were picking on you earlier.” She told me I smiled. “Probly some of the pack. the strength of the wolf is the pack.” I told her. “The jungle book.” Derek told her. she nodded and I saw James jump on top of one of the tables. “I’m IN LOVE WITH SARA PARKS! AND SHE’S PREGNANT WITH MY CHILD!” he yelled out to the school. I looked at Sara she was bright red as he jumped down from the table. he walked over to her and kissed her. “Will you marry me?” he asked her. she smiled. “Yes.” He kissed her. everyone was stunned a few sluts were crying. They’ve had their eye on him for awhile. He pulled her onto his lap and put his face in her neck. “I guess this means she’s coming to the next bonfire.” I laughed. “Why now of all times?” she asked him. “Well it’s getting their minds of Rose for a awhile. But I really needed people to know you’re mine.” He told her she blushed and I smiled at them. but it fell as I saw someone. *Scott we have a problem.* I sent to him. *what is it?* he asked. *He’s Back.* I whispered and hid behind Derek.

 who do you think she saw?