chapter twelve

Chapter twelve

Rose’s POV

I woke up and stretched across the empty bed. I put my hand on my belly. “Starved.” I grumbled moving the chair away from the door. when I opened it Scott fell down and hit his head. I burst into laughter. “I said the couch not the door dumbass.” I laughed. He rolled his eyes getting and rubbing his lower back. And when he stretched it cracked making me shiver in disgust. I hate that noise. He smirked and then cracked his neck. I covered my ear as he cracked his knuckles. He laughed as walked past me to our room. I kicked him in the back making his stumble and glare at me

I walked over to my locker and saw the biggest player in school standing by my locker. Jared. Being glared at by my friends. “Hey there.” He said looking me up and down I wanted to barf. “Not interested. and no way in hell.” I told him. “Wanna bet?” he asked looking at my lips. Oh he better not. He pushed me against my locker and kissed me. he forced my mouth open. I was frozen in shock. “Break it up.” A teacher scolded us. He backed off. I saw Scott watching a glare on his face. “Break it? got it.” I told the teacher my senses returning and punched the guy in the face blood started pouring down from his nose. “What part of no way in hell don’t you understand?” I  growled at him as I opened my locker and pulled out my books for the last class of the day. “So the project, we working on it at my place or yours?” I asked Jess sweetly as Jared scowled at us walking away. “The little kids will be all over us.” She reminded me. I nodded and told her mine. Mike kissed her forehead and walked away. *so dose Scott walk around without a shirt on like mike?* she asked me as we sat down. her table next to mine and Shane sat next to me. smiling. *all the time. He’s got a rock hard eight pack and let’s just say he’s got plenty of muscle.* I told her with a wink. *better than your brother?* she asked me. I nodded and her mouth dropped open. My brother is working out all the time. You know how humans have different types of the army and what not? Well so do wolves. If my brother were human he would be a marine. So would Scott. But he doesn’t work out nearly as much. Scott walked in class rubbing his back. *What’s wrong with him?* Derek asked me. *I made him sleep on the couch.* I told them simply. then kicked him in the back. *how did either of you sleep?* Jace asked me. *I cuddled with his pillow and he slept against the door to our bedroom.* I told them as Scott started class. I had detention with Mr. dick. His real names Jamison. But he’s an absolute dick.

As I walked into the apartment. I noticed Scott wasn’t home. I looked over and saw a note.

Rose, I’m going to pick up the paint and stuff for the new house there’s food in the fridge. Heat it up in the microwave. Do not I repeat DO NOT burn my house down.

Love, Scott

I looked at jess and shrugged. Mike followed us in and so did Derek and Jace. “Okay so what are we going to do first? History? Math? Or physics?” I asked them. “We’ll have to wait till Scott gets here for the last one because you suck at it. math first because it’s got the least amount and history after because all were doing is building a scale model of the pyramids of Giza. And Were’s Shane?” jess asked looking at us. “Oh he had ‘detention’ with Erik. And it’s a little longer than mine was.” I told them smirking as the door bell rang.

I looked through the peep hole and saw Monica. I held in a growl as I listened to her talk to herself. “Okay um. I know. Sorry to bother you. but I remembered you said your wife was out and wondered if you wanted to have dinner with me? how’s that sound?” I opened the door. “Can I help you?” I asked her leaning against the door. “hi where’s Scott?” she asked. “Oh he’s moving some things into his new house. he’s moving in a few months. The place needs a little cleaning before he can move in. most of the rooms haven’t been used in years.” I told her. “Oh. Well I guess I’ll just talk to him later.” She said I smirked and closed the door on her.

Three hours later Scott walked in pulling his shirt off and wiped the sweat from his face. I was eating Saturday’s leftovers Chinese. Jace and Derek were eating left over pizza and jess and mike were eating fried chicken. Scott grabbed the tacos and heated them up. “So how’d studying go?” he asked us. “Almost done just have your class to finish up.” Jess said. I smiled as he sat next to me. “So that’s not due for a few weeks. One day won’t hurt.” He told us pulling me closer to him. I snuggled up to him and fell asleep.

Scott’s POV

I watched her sleep as I remembered I forgot the mail. “I’ll be right back.” I said to everyone gently laying Rose down. I walked out and down to the mail room. I grabbed my mail. It was mostly business. There was one from my younger brother who was at the boarding school I went to. It was a school for male werewolves to train them how to fight. Only wolves with important parts in the pack were excepted. It was a congratulations letter for me and rose. “You have a box over there.” The guy who sorted the mail told me. I walked over to it and saw it was from my mother. My brother was the same age as rose but she never got along with him like she did me. it was probly something to do with us being mates. I opened it and it was a bunch of old scrap books of me and rose. Thought with the kids coming this would be nice to have. Mom I opened a black one. It was full of the wedding photos. I smiled and carried it upstairs. I nearly dropped it trying to open the door I kicked the door twice and Jace opened it taking the box from me. I picked up the fallen letters as Monica walked over to me and helped me pick them up. “hi. so since your wife is out of town I figured you probly don’t want to eat take out all the time. Would you like to join me for dinner at my place tomorrow?” she asked me. “sorry. But actually I can cook myself. Thanks for the offer.” I told her a small smile on my face. “Besides I have to cook. My wife can’t. at all.” I told her. “Well other than cookies and cereal.” I laughed and walked inside as rose’s friends walked out. Derek and Jace holding hands and mike was carrying jess. “See you later.” he told me. I looked and saw rose asleep on the couch just like I left her. I picked her up and carried her to bed.