chapter twenty!

Chapter twenty

Scott’s Pov ;) (Vote if you like me! comment if you love me!)

I blinked a few times letting my eyes adjust to the lights.  I sat up and saw a water bottle and grabbed it. when I opened it the pack doctor spun around and looked at me eyes wide as I drank the water. I smelled rose. “Where’s rose?” my voice was a bit raspy. “Lake.” He said watching me. I saw a box gift wrapped from rose. I looked at it and grabbed my jacket stumbling a little. I shook my head. Wondering how long I was out. pack members stared at me. I shrugged it off and walked out to the lake jess and Sara stopped me. “Scott!” they said giving me a hug. “Hey I’m going to see rose.” I told them pushing them off and walked out to the lake only stumbling a few times.  I saw her sitting on the edge of the dock. Smiling. as I heard her voice.

“TIGER, tiger, burning bright
In the forests of the night
What immortal Hand or eye
Could frame thy fearful symmetry

In what distant deeps or skies
Burnt the fire of thine eyes?
On what wings dare he aspire?
What the hand dare seize the fire?

And what shoulder and what art
Could twist the sinews of thy heart?
And when thy heart began to beat,
What dread hand and what dread feet?

What the hammer? what the chain?
In what furnace was thy brain?
What the anvil? What dread grasp
Dare its deadly terrors clasp?

When the stars threw down their spears,
And water'd heaven with their tears,
Did He smile His work to see?
Did He who made the lamb make thee

TIGER, tiger, burning bright
In the forests of the night
What immortal Hand or eye
Dare frame thy fearful symmetry?”

I smiled. hopeing I wouldn’t scare her. “You know that poems about hell right?” I asked her. she sighed and looked at me. “I know that dumbass!” she scolded meaning she didn’t. she looked back out at the lake then looked back at me. “SCOTT!” she yelled getting up and ran to me. I saw her belly was much larger than I remembered. “Howl long was I out?” I asked her. “No one told you? yesterday was Christmas.” She said hugging me. I tried to pull away to look at her but she had an iron tight grasp on me. “I missed you so much.” She whispered tears in her eyes. I pulled her face to mine and kissed her. “I love you.” I told her and she smiled. “I love you too.” She sighed happily burying her face in my chest smiling I helped her back to the pack house. wow what seven eight weeks? She must have been a wreak. I hope she didn’t look at her presents. I pulled my cell out to see if she wasn’t messing with me. I laughed seeing she changed the background. I also saw she was right. damn. “Like the new background? I figured this one suits me better.” As asked me. she still hadn’t let go. Hey I’m not complaining. “It does but the other one was sexier.” I told her. I saw my mom cooking away. all the pack members were still staring. “Hey mom.” I said she screamed throwing the bowl she had in the air. Dad came running then froze when he saw me my mother was hugging me and kissing me. I looked down at Rose and raised my eye brows at her. *Everyone missed their alpha.* I told him he shook his head. “You’re up.” dad said and hugged me rose shooed them away and dragged me to my old room. it had her scent in it strongly.

I gave her a look. “Hold me.” she started crying. I held her tightly and let her cry into my chest. “Wait! I forgot!” she yelled pushing me onto the bed. Alright liking it so far. Then she ran out of the room. now not so much. She ran back in a book in her hands. “I made a scrapbook in my free time of what you missed. I had a lot of free time.” she said shyly biting her lip. I pulled her onto my lap and let her show me the scrapbook. There were pictures of her mostly other times it was the pack. there were ultra sound pictures of the babies. I smiled and ran my hand over them they grew so fast. Only four months left.  I smiled at rose as I saw her Christmas pictures. there was one of her fanning her mouth I pointed to it and gave her a look. “I was eating a cookie. A really hot cookie.” She said I chuckled and turned the page. She looked confused they were pictures of rose and me. she was snuggling up to me. “Who took these? And put them in?” she asked the jess walked in. “He needed to know you were with him almost every night.” She told rose. “almost?” I asked rose. “There were a few nights I couldn’t. I would just cry and cry. I couldn’t fall asleep so I went to your old room and closed my eyes pretending I was little again and you where holding me.” she said as a tear fell. I nodded kissing her forehead. I put the scrapbook down and pulled the present she gave me out. she smiled. “Wait.” She said reaching under the bed. I saw the gift I got her still wrapped. “Open yours first.” She told me. I nodded and saw it was a leather bracelet and a picture of the two of us the day before I pushed her out of the tree.  we had our arms around each other sticking our blue tongues out for the camera. We were both happy. I smiled and kissed her. “Thank you.” I whispered in her ear sending shivers down her spine. I smiled and kissed her forehead. She opened hers and gasped.

It was a black guitar with a red rose laying under her name which was engraved into it. she pushed me on to the bed and kissed me hard. “I know you got me a car too I haven’t looked at it yet.” She told me gasping for air. I smiled. “Good it’s a black 1967 Camaro.” I told her she squealed and hugged me kissing me again. “I love you!” she said and kissed me before I could respond.

Rose’s POV

Scott was holding me as he slept. Smiling I hugged him hopeing this wasn’t a dream.

Aww! rose isn’t herself without Scott. She’s not as evil. Or moody. Just plain sad and depressing.