Chapter 2: Brittany Styles

Dylan's P.O.V.

So yeah now I'm embarrassed. Besides Brittany's coming over and I don't know how to tell her that Harry Broke my heart when we were 17. He promised to be by my side forever and always visit as much as possible. He left and the last time I saw him he was with his girlfriend paying no attention to me until Louis told him he made me cry by doing that. That day I ran up to my room and didn't come down for a whole hour. That's how bad he hurt me. I was dating George Shelley of Union J for five months and I didn't like it because he had me chained up to a bed naked as long as I was home as well so I didn't raise suspision. The was raping me each time until about a month ago when I found out that I was pregnant. I couldn't take it, I was scared out of my mind. Harry and Josh threatened to have him sent to Jail. I am not quite sure if this will ever get easier but it's worth it having your best friend Josh around. Josh Cuthbert, JJ Hamblert and Jaymi Hensy found out and they still aren't happy with George and I'm glad about it.

Kaya is it really that Obvious?

Yes, it is, she said with worry upon her face.

Well I can't tell Louis because I'm sared that if he finds out. He would blow up right in George's face and threaten to hurt him.

Just then Brittany walked in.

Hey guys what are you two talking about?

George Shelley my Fucking shity Ex-boyfriend who got me knocked up, I said crying.

I know how hard it is, trust me. I went out with Justin Bieber and now I have a little boy I named Joshua William Bieber after Josh Devine and Louis Tomlinson. He is a year and. Half now.

Momma, he said running up to hug her.

Awwe he is so adorable.

Thanks guys, I don't know what I would do without him or my Logie-Bear

-kins

Watches as he blushes and tries to hide his face.

Not as much as I love my Brittany-cakes.

Logan Henderson OMG you are so weird.

I know I am and So is Brittany, Kaya and the rest of us. We make an oddly bunch and I'm OK with it.

Good, throws a pillow in his face and hits him in the eye.

Come on not around Joshua. I don't want him getting hurt now.

Britany's P.O.V.

Josh Sweetie go with Daddy and get some lunch.

Awight Momma.

Man I love my little stinker. He is so cute and he makes me smile. That is why I love him. He has my eyes and my cheeky attitude too.

Dylan?

Huh?

What would you do if you lost your little one?

I would just fall apart. I wouldn't be the same again. I would probably just cry for quite a long time.

Oh.

Yeah, it would be tough.

Babe can you come. Here a minute?

Walks over to him and kisses his lips, What is it hon?

Brittany Anne Styles, I have been with you for almost two years now and I do not want to lose you. I've been with you since you were four months pregnant and it would kill me to see you walk away. Will you do me the honor in marrying me?

OMG! Yes, I say then kiss his perfect lips again. I love you Logan Henderson and don't you forget it.

I love you too Brittany, he said kissing me back.