Chapter 5: Appoligies

Dylan's P.O.V.

Here I was, in my room not thinking about much when Louis came knocking on the door. I didn't want to talk to him unless he was going to appologize. I just sat there until he knocked again then I finally got up. I opened the door and he walked inside sitting on the edge of my bed.

Look, I know I've hurt you Dylan, I just don't know why but it was on instinct to protect you. I know he isn't a bad guy, I just overeacted and I'm sorry I shouldn't have yelled at you.

I know you mean well Lou but think if you know he's not a bad guy would you think he would get idea to somehow take me to my room and just do it right then and there. I don't think so.

I know, I just need time to think. If you did this on your own I'd at least ask you to wait till your married or at least until you've both dated long enough to know if it's the right time.

I know Lou, I will. I was planing on it happening like that in the first place since I don't want to end up doing it without protection and scare myself unless I wanted to in order to have children of my own. God why am I even talking to you about this stuff. it's just to weird for me. 

OK, I see your point. I act like dad don't I?

A little bit but it's not bad most of the time.

I went downstairs with him after changing my clothes and changing my bedsheets. I needed to since they were now considered wet. I went downstairs to a warm hug by Josh, then he kissed me in front of Louis and Brittany who we didn't realize were watching us make out until Louis' fake cough brought us right back to reality making us blush bright red.