Chapter 4: One Direction Comes Home

Dylan's P.O.V.

I was so excited because my brother tweeted on twitter that their tour had now finished. I was hoping that they would tweet when they were coming home or text me and the girls but a few hours had passed and they never did. Not until this one minute where Louis told me to come outside and not tell the girls they've arrived.

Hey girls I'm gonna head outside for a bit I'll be back.

OK but don't forget it's your turn to pick a movie tonight.

Oh crap! almost forgot. put in finding Nemo tonight and tomorrow put in Toy Story 3. The rest of the weeks you guys can pick the movie and so will the boys.

I head towrds the front door and as I open it and step outside there's  not on the other side of the door. I read it and it tells me to go around to the backyard. I head out there and all of the sudden I see Josh with something in his hands. He walks up to me and says close your eyes. I close the then he puts something aroun my neck and tells me I can open my eyes. I open it to see a heart shaped locket placed around my neck. I smile and kiss him. He slowly moves in closer begging for entrance which I happily gave him. Soon he pulled back.

Hold your hand out and close your eyes.

I did what he told me and he put some kind of paper in my hand.

OK, open your eyes.

OMG! you got me tickets to see Backstreet Boys in concert?! Thank you. How'd you know I liked them?

Well I saw you had a video of you singing Heart Without A Home by them on your cell phone and it was so good I put it on youtube and they sent me a reply giving us free tickest to their show and backstage passes.

Thank you, I said again before kissing him again and trying to hug him before we ended up falling in the pool. We got out clothes wet so he just took his shirt off as did I since I was just wearing a sports bra so it didn't matter. He saw my abs and smiled a wide smile at me which just made me blush. Just then Louis came outside freaking out.

Dylan Nicole, you go put a shirt on right this minute!

Louis Wiliam Tomlinson don't you yell at me! I'm your twin not a little kid who's like 13-14 years old. I would never have done it if I were that young! You can be such an ass sometimes you know. I know that mum left you in charge whenthe boys were around and that Simon gave part of that responsebility to Liam and Roshni but you don't need to be such an asswhole!

That's when I stormed off right into my room crying my eyes out good. I couldn't stand when Louis made me feel like a child, especialy in front of my boyfriend. Doesn't he know Josh is nothing like Harry who was still in the house when I ran right up to my room. Harry's the major flirt and Josh never will be, I mean he is a flirt but not as bad as Harry is. God that gets annoying.