Chapter 1: Twitter

Dylan's P.O.V.

I am Dylan Nicole Tomlison Louis's twin sister and I was at home with my brothers girlfriend Kaya since my sister was off to college as she was one year older than the both of us and I started talking with her sad that Louis had to go on tour for I would miss him terribly. I got on twitter to wish him good luck and eneded up seeing a post from Josh that read this:

@JoshDevineDrums: Hey Louis? when can I see your sister Dylan again?

Five minutes later he posted this:

JoshDevineDrums: missing the most beautiful I've ever met.

Then he had a picture as it was us at the beach with the boys and I was goofing off while he was chasing me around. I was getting all giggly so Kaya asked me what was going on, I told her to read what Josh said on twitter. She freaked out.

OMG! He is so cute you should ask him out when they come back next Friday for a visit. It's Wednesday so you have some time to think about what you will say to him.

Well, I sort of have something in my head.

Let me hear it. I'm sure it will be good.

Joshua Devine you make me happy and I really miss you. I remember my top favprite memories of the both of us. There are three. 1, that time at the beach when we were goofing off and you chased me around then later we had a beach campfire and sang. 2. You brought me food when I was sick with the flu last Sunday. 3. When you shoved straws up your nostrilles and made me laugh so hard Pepsi came flying out of my nose making it burn a little. Over all I love you so much. So Josh will you go out with me?

Yes of course. I'd love to.

Wait what, did you call him while I was talking Kaya, I said blushing a bright red.

Yes, I did call Josh.

Kaya! Throws a pillow right in her face then she throws it rght back and then after they hang up up it's pillow fight mania. Then she accidentally knocks me on the floor and we start laughing. I didn't know what to do next so I just sat there on the floor I was quiet for a long time until Kaya spoke up.

Why, so quiet, Dylan?

Huh?

Haha. Dylan do you want to go shoping for a new outfit or two tomorrow? I'll take you out to eat as well. Sure I just hope we don't go to the places four blocks from Mcdonalds, I hate that place. I mean it has way to many smelly perfumes.