Practice

**I'm almost finished with Terra's story in Birth By Sleep and he's adorable as Ven to me.**

I sat cross legged on the ground as I watched Terra train. He moved fairly fast, even though his sword was much heavier than it looks.
"Terra, I think you should rest, you've been training all day..." I said, walking over to him. He smiled and ruffled my hair. "I'm okay, don't worry about it." He said, I sighed and stepped back as he started swinging his keyblade at the targets again. I smirked slightly as I got an idea. I summoned both keyblades and snuck up behind Terra, I crossed them both across his neck. "Wanna spar?" I asked, Terra didn't answer. "Terra?" I jumped back when he crossed his keyblades across my neck in the same way. "of course..."

After a while, we were still fighting. Neither of us was going to stop anytime soon. My keyblades were crossed over his neck again and his were around the back of mine. "Tie?" I asked, Terra jerked his keyblades forward so I was against his chest. I had My eyes closed at first, slightly embarrassed. When I looked up, I saw Terra with a smirk on his face. "I think I won this match..." Terra said, I tried to pull away but he pulled me against him again. Terra brushed a piece of hair behind my ear and smiled. I put my hand on his cheek, both of us were panting slightly. His keyblade came within an inch of my face a few times, and somehow I was still on edge from it. I stroked his cheek with my thumb and he gently leaned his face against my hand. "I think we're still tied..." I said, Terra opened his eyes and smirked. I leaned in and kissed him. We both dropped our keyblades and I wrapped my arms around his neck. His arms went around my waist and he pulled me all the way against him. He tilted his head slightly and I kissed him a little harder.

"AQUA HURRY! YOU GOTTA SEE THIS!" Ventus yelled, he walked up and saw Terra and I. Aqua ran up and we both seperated. I wiped my mouth out of habit and shot Ventus a glare. "SEE?! SEE AQUA?!" Ventus yelled again. Aqua laughed and I ran atat Ven. "I'm gonna kill you Ventus!" I yelled. He ran away. "NOOOO! AQUA HELP!" Aqua and Terra laughed. Terra's blush finally faded. "What kind of practice was that?" Aqua asked. Smiling. Terra put a hand on the back of his neck. "Hehe...about that..."