Give It Back

**okay! I'm working on a Noctis x Reader, but I need ideas! Give me as many as you want, and I'll work on them!**

I held my breath as I stepped into the room. Trying hard to contain laughs as I made my way across and to the bed. The shower was fairly loud, considering his quiet the room was. I grabbed the rred cloak off the bed and wrapped it around me. I stood in front of the mirror, fastening the straps around my neck. The cloak hung very loosely around me, barely fitting at all as it was mean't to loosely fit someone as big as Vincent. I was much smaller, which meant it was huge on me. I fastened the last strap as I heard the shower turn off. I quickly ran out of the room and down the hallway a little. I leaned against the wall and covered my mouth so my small giggles wouldn't give away my location imidiately. I heard footsteps cross the room then abruptly stop, they stayed quiet for a while until I heard a slight metallic sound. I took off running as Vincent walked out of the room. I hid in the large library and picked up a random book, pretending to be reading it. Vincent opened the doors not long after,
"Give it back..." he said coldly, the first thing that came to my mind was 'he looks odd without his cloak'
"Give what Back?" I asked innocently.
"My cloak..."
"Your cloak? This is mine, it just looks like yours.."
I said, toying with the torn fabric. Vincent's glare stayed on me as I walked over. "I'll just be leaving..." I said, Vincent grabbing my arm with his armored hand stopped me. "Give. It. Back." He said, "fine..." I brushed my fingers across the straps and Vincent let my arm go. I took this small amount of time to take off in the opposite direction of Vincent. I laughed as I heard his footsteps behind me. I figured because the mansion was so big, I'd be able to lose him. Wrong. I hit a dead end. Vincent's footsteps got louder, and I hid behind a potted plant in the corner. "I can see you..." he said. "Nu-uh..." I said, Vincent walked closer and grabbed the plant, moving it away from me. "Give me my cloak. Now." He said, I rolled my eyes. "You want your cloak back? Fine...but you have to do 3 things for me...but dont worry! They're very easy!" I said, smiling. Vincent groaned. "What is it?"
"First...you have to hug me..." I said. Vincent stopped completely. "Or I could just keep this cloak.." "fine! Come here..." he held his arms out and I crawled up into his lap, wrapping my arms around him. A slight blush covered his cheeks as I did so. He's so shy about anything romantic, i always have to pull a stunt like this in order to get attention. He's so adorable though! "Next...you have to give me a kiss..." I said, Vincent looked away some, his blush growing. I tapped my cheek and smiled. Vincent turned his head back and went to press his lips to my cheek, but i turned quickly and caught his lips with my own. He started to pull away but i grabbed the back of his head to keep him still. I let go once he kissed back. "Now what?" He groaned. an evil smirk covered my face. "You have to tell me I look cute in your cloak." I said. Vincent rolled his eyes. The way it barely fit me, and how I attempted to wrap his bandana around my head like he does, made me look cute, and he thought so too. "You look...cute...in my cloak..." he said. I smiled. "If you think I look so cute...then maybe i'll keep it for myself.." I said, I stood up and went to run off, but Vincent pulled me back onto his lap and held me down. His left arm held me against him firmly, while his right undid the straps of his cloak. He pulled it off me along with his bandana and put them on. He looked more like Vincent now.
"Vinny.." I whined, putting a hand on his cheek. "Don't call me that." He said, I kissed his cheek and a blush spread across his face again. "Can I wear it again sometime? Please?" I asked, summoning my best puppy eyes. He groaned. "Maybe..." I stuck my tongue out at him and laughed. "Don't think you're getting away from this without a punishment..." he said, I nipped at his ear and smiled. "I know..." Vincent stood up and pulled me with him. he threw me over his shoulder and I squirmed around some. Vincent's armored hand held me still on his shoulder and he started walking back to our room. "Vinny!" I whined. "You just added to your punishment..." he said. One of his rare smirks appeared as he dropped me on the bed. "this should teach you not to take my things without asking..."