Nobody

**Smut for @keytotheheart22 (based off a cloud Smut I read earlier, I thought it was really good and thought of something along the lines of it, so I changed cloud to Axel.)**

I sat on the opposite side of the couch from Axel, I don't know how I was convinced to stay at his place for the weekend. I sighed, trying to focus on anything but Axel. I looked over and his eyes met mine. He must've noticed my staring from earlier. "Axel, mind if you explain why you're staring?" He shook his head lightly and looked away again, his usual blank face had a light shade of pink. I went back to my blank focus and sighed. "Where are you sleeping?" He looked over, I knew he just got this fairly small apartment and didn't have a bed in it. "Oh....floor I guess." He said, running a hand through his hair. Okay. First he checks me out, then he practically gives me his bed for the night. I looked over as he walked into another room, coming back with a red blanket and handing it to me. "Here." He said flatly. I took it from him and smiled lightly. It wad really really soft, and warmer than I thought it'd be. "Who's is this?" I asked, wrapping it around me. "Mine." He never seemed to shake the flat attitude tonight, his voice wasn't bright as usual. Like he was hiding something. I blushed at the fact that he just gave me his blanket. I didn't want to take it, yet it was so comfy. I snuggled into it, laying back. I also wanted to stay awake, yet that didn't happen, as I drifted off, holding the blanket around me tightly. I didn't want to fall asleep around Axel, because I say things that are...personal...when I'm asleep sometimes. And that proved to be true again as I started talking. "Axel..." I mumbled, still asleep. He looked over, confused. "Axel...kiss me..." he was confused more now, yet I couldn't see it. I woke up to something pressing against my lips, I blinked a few times before I saw Axel, with his eyes closed, and his lips pressed against mine. I jumped and pulled back quickly, he did the second I did, his face turned pink again. "A-Axel!" I stuttered slightly. "Y-you asked me to kiss you!" "No I didn't!" I sighed, remembering about my sleep talking issue. "You said, Axel, kiss me." I blushed harder and covered my face, he gently pulled my hands away. "Hey...I..I like you.." he said, still holding my hands. "I-I like you too..." I said, looking at him. "How about we do this again...but this time, you know what's happening" he said, stroking my cheek with the back of his hand. I nodded and he leaned in, closing his eyes again. I did the same and he kissed me again, I wont lie, Axel is a great kisser. He had one hand in my hair, lips moving against mine. I felt his hands move from my hair and down to the bottom of my shirt, breaking the kiss only to pull it over my head. I blushed and covered my chest, forgetting I wasn't wearing a bra. "Hey...don't cover up, you're beautiful..." he pulled my arms away from my chest and smirked lightly, letting his hands run from my chest to my pants, which he pulled off fairly fast. "Have you ever done this before?" He said, kissing down my neck. I shook my head quickly. "N-no...." he wrapped my legs around his waist and kissed me. "Then I'll be gentle..." he kissed my neck again, licking slightly over a certain spot before biting there, making me moan. "Ready?" He said in my ear, I breathed deeply and nodded. He moved in me until he couldn't go further, making me pull his red hair, which was surprisingly soft for being so spiky. He kissed my forehead before pulling out some and pushing all the way back in me. I whined at the feeling of me stretching so much for him, it definetly hurt like hell at first. I pulled harder on his hair, making him bite his lip to hold in a pained sound. He did the same motion again with his hips, the stretching feeling eventually stopped when I got used to how big he was. He kept moving and the pain stopped the more he moved in and out. I moaned loud and tightened my legs around his hips, only pushing him further inside me. "A-Axel...I'm...mmmm....." I moaned, feeling my stomach tighten into knots. He kissed me, nodding slightly before moving a little slower. I came and he did after me. I was a sweaty, tired, and sore mess already. Axel picked up the red blanket off the floor, wrapping it around both of us as I snuggled against him. "So? Was that something you'll remember?" He asked, yawning. I smiled and kissed his neck. "Of course..." he cuddled with me like that until we both fell asleep.