one

Lauren's eyes fluttered open as the morning sun entered the room. Ouch, Lauren thought as she rubbed her head, that must have been some fall. Once her eyes were fully opened, Lauren began to take in her surroundings; she was no longer at the studio. In fact she was in a bedroom that she had never seen before. And she most certainly was not alone, there was definitely a female body inching its way towards her.

Uh oh, she thought, could I have done something, more like someone, really stupid last night? No it couldn't be, the last thing she remembered was being at the rehearsal studio.

"You awake baby?" Lauren gasped, she would know that voice anywhere.

"Camila?" Lauren questioned, the confusion evident in her voice.

"Lauren," Camila laughed, mocking her, as she leaned over her.

"Wh...what are you doing?" Lauren stuttered as she stared at her friend, pulling the covers up over her body. She suddenly felt very insecure against the woman whom she had crushed on for half her life.

"What do you mean what am I doing?" Camila arched her eyebrow in confusion. "Are you feeling ok? It's not the baby is it?" the worry was ever present in her voice, as her hand quickly moved to Lauren's stomach.

Lauren's eyes doubled in size as she saw her very pregnant body, since when in the hell was she pregnant? "The baby," she squealed, still shocked at herself.

"You're in labor!" Camila exclaimed as she quickly threw off the covers, ready for action.

"No, no, I'm not in labor," Lauren sat up and placed her hand on Camila's shoulder, hopefully reassuring her that everything was fine.

Camila breathed a sigh of relief. "Good," she lay back down in bed. "I just thought we'd have a little more time and there's still a lot to do before the baby comes."

"Umm right," Lauren replied as she bit down on her bottom lip.

"If you're fine, I guess we should continue where we left off then," Camila grinned as she leaned closer again, only this time Lauren knew exactly what she was about to do. Camila's lips were practically grazing hers when...

"Mommy!" a little voice called out.

Camila closed her eyes in frustration. "Of course," she sighed but then giggled as she pulled away.

"Of course," Lauren repeated, she wasn't sure if the little interruption was a good or a bad thing. She longed for Camila's kisses, but normally she knew where she was and she wasn't pregnant. Wait, rewind, did someone just call one of them Mommy?

"I think that's your cue," Camila stated as she got out of bed, stretching as her feet hit the floor.

"My cue?" she questioned, boy could she get more confused.

"Don't play dumb with me, Lo," Camila turned to face her, her arms folded across her chest, a playful grin on her face. "It's your turn and you know it."

"My turn?" Lauren asked, she hoped she didn't look as dumb as she sounded.

"Breakfast, you promised the nuggets Christmas tree pancakes," Camila replied as she looked at Lauren's semi-confused face.

"I did?" Lauren scrunched her nose.

"Are you trying to get out of it?" Camila grinned as she put her hands on her hips and Lauren's heart almost skipped a beat, how cute could one person be?

"No," Lauren replied slowly. "But..."

"Hey, don't complain, you promised them, besides it's a tradition," Camila stated simply.