Chapter Six

Back in the underground Toby still had much to learn.
He had noticed Jareth's absence, but however made no full note on it.
Toby was going to be the king after all and he shouldn't worry about Jareth.

Toby had a busy day. Which Goblin history, and Magic lessons he didn't have time for Hana, Stank or Moppet...Moppet who Creeply reminds him of his sister Sarah.
He shook his head.
He had learned she was a copy of his sister.
She was created from Sarah's dreams. And was meant for Jareth to get his powers back over the Labyrinth. However things did not work out that way for him.
He lost power and he needed Toby.
Why me? Why not anyone else but me?
but it occured to Toby that he was Sarah's Brother.
He could run the Underground.
He should at least.
but it dawned on him he'd never be able to return home.
Or see Sarah again.

He put his head in his hands. Sarah.
She had a motherly protection over him. A caring touch and heart, like she almost lost him before.
He had to question Sarah about everything here.
Like why the Goblin king wanted him in the first place, and how the Trio of Sir Didymus, Hoggle and Ludo knew his sister.
Have I been here before...Toby wondered.
He stood up and ran out of the throne
room.
"Prince Toby?" Sir Didymus questioned as he saw Toby run by. It was Toby's sword fighting lesson again that day.
But he didn't stop.
He continued to Run into the Goblin City.
Toby was basically possessed by the idea that he could get to Sarah if he went back through the Labyrinth.
He needed to know everything.
"Sarah...Sarah..."
He continued to run, Toby exited the Goblin city and headed into the depths of the Labyrinth.