Chapter Five

Sarah was sitting at her desk at home, with her loving cat on her lap as she marked the english work of her students. She looked as she's always had. Wide eyed and curious. Her hair was longer then it had been when she was young, and a few shades darker.
She was mature and had outgrown her fantasies.
She stopped grading papers and looked down at her cat. "How do you feel about going to bed soon?"
She scratched between his ears.
Just then there was a knock on her front door. "I guess not," She picked up her cat and stood up before setting him back to the ground again.
She walked over to her front door and opened it. There stood a man dressed like he stepped off a set of a play. He grinned, "Hello Sarah,"
Sarah stood there staring at him for a moment.
"Who are you?" She asked. He looked like someone out of a childhood dream, but she couldn't put her finger on it.
He seemed disappointed. "You know me from the theater."
She thought back she had met a lot of people on stage.
she nodded "Alright...what brings you here so late?"
He smiled. "Just here to see you,"
Sarah seemed doubtful there was something odd and familiar about him.
"Can you come back tomorrow?" She asked. "I have papers to mark and I do need sleep,"
The man nodded his head, "All right Sarah, as you wish." he turned and walked down the side walk leaving Sarah looking after him.
"Strange," She looked down at her cat. "I feel like I've seen him before..."

((sorrry guys! Short chapter! but thought it'd work with this scene love you all ^-^))