Chapter Nineteen: Because of you I'm meeting strangers with a hard-on

I puffed out a big breath and stared at the front of LAX.

Paxton and Flynn were both by my side. Today was the day. We were all going our separate ways and heading off to college.

Although even though we were going ok separate ways, we were all going to the East coast.

I gripped both of their hands and they immediately responded.

I heard a gasp and I knew it was my mom crying behind us. We were all her children, not just me, but Paxton, Madison, and Flynn included.

I turned around to face my parents and tried my hardest to fight off my tears. I had begged my parents not accompany me to New York because if they did, I wouldn't want them to leave. I needed this.

"Oh baby girl." My mom sobbed, letting go of my father and hugging me tightly, cutting off my airway.

"Mom," I sighed, hugging her tightly. "I'm going to miss you so much." I cried. I felt my dad join our little group hug and I started to cry.

I had such a great relationship with my parents. Sure they didn't know about everything that's happened in my life but that's just cause I couldn't deal with their reactions and how they would treat me if they knew. No one knew, only Paxton.

"Take care of yourself kiddo, please." My dad said, rubbing my back.

"Call us when you land!" My mom added.

I finally pulled away. "I will, I promise." I said wiping your eyes. "I love you guys."

"We love you too." They said in unison.

I turned back to Madison who was leaning against the back seat door of my dad's car.

Her eyes were watery and starting to get red. "How am I supposed to survive college without my best friend?" She asked, her tears finally falling down her cheeks, causing fresh ones to resurface for me.

"Oh Madison." I said, pulling her in tight for a hug and crying with her. We stood there for about two minutes before eventually pulling away.

"Go out there and have your Carrie Bradshaw moments."

I laughed, wiping my eyes again. "Does that mean Aaron is Big?"

"Maybe, it's too soon to tell." She grinned.

I laughed, shaking my head before pulling her in for another hug.

"Kick ass at Pepperdine, babe. You're gonna do great things." I said.

Flynn had just finished saying goodbye to his mom, his eyes quite watery too. He was a bit of a momma's boy. It's what made him so adorable. He walked towards us and stuffed his hands in his pockets.

Things have been a little tense between him and Madison. They've been better, but they stopped hooking up.

"I'll go say bye to your mom." I mumbled, squeezing Madison's arm and letting them say goodbye in peace.

I turned around to look back and saw that she was crying into his chest and he was slowly rubbing her back, whispering something to her.

I walked up to Mrs. Jennings who was having Paxton wipe her tears away.

"Oh Chelsea," She said, her voice wavering. I hugged her before she could say anything else, her tiny frame hidden by my long limbs. "It's been such a privilege to watch you grow up into a beautiful young woman."

"Oh stop, you're going to make me cry again." I laughed, rubbing her back. "Thanks for everything, honestly. You're like a second mother; you always will be."